PDA

View Full Version : intelli z grip question for AGD

petefol
10-06-2002, 01:19 PM
i was reading thru the official announcement and alot of people, including me, are wondering if you will need a foregrip extender like on the old z grips. i think this is an issue that may sway alot of people who are on the fence about whether to get the intelli z grip or not. especially since it is hard to find the KAPP one, and like alot of people, i also think the KAPP extender makes a gun look quite ugly. i'm not sure if it is possible to have the z grip fit the normal vert adapter or a foregrip due to its shape, so if it will require some sort of extender how about an AGD made one?

Shirow
10-06-2002, 03:22 PM
Yes, definitely. I won't buy an Intelli-Z, even though I want one badly, if it requires a foregrip extender, and AGD doesn't make them. The KAPP ones are very hard to find and very ugly.

I guess the choice would either be to make it not as much of a 'Z' as the old style (bad choice imo) or for AGD to make a foregrip extender or new body rail (yes yes yes)

Please?

exedotbat
10-06-2002, 07:39 PM
i feel the same way the z grip is cool but if i need an extender then im just gonna opt for the intelli frame instead.