PDA

View Full Version : EMag Questions

davej946
10-07-2002, 08:04 AM
OK, after getting to hold/shoot one of these bad boys, I've decided that the eMag is going on my Christmas list as of right now (actually, as of Saturday). The Extremes are out of my price range and the time frame discounts it too.

I will be buying new, either from the local store of from AGD directly. That decision will be based on the answer to the following question...

If I order an E-Mag directly thru AGD, can I get it custom anno'd? What I want is the polished body with a silver (or clear) anno on the grip, battery, rail, etc... making it all shiny! Is this something I could order if I went thru my local shop?

Either way, I'm getting an E-Mag for Christmas. If I can't get it custom, I'm getting the black with polished body. Just thought I'd check to see if I could get it finished EXACTLY the way I'd like it.

Thanks ~ Dave

cphilip
10-07-2002, 08:17 AM
I do not think they have anything but black now. Choice of Polished or Black Body any style. I doubt they will send one out to anno for you as they are concentrating all efforts onto the Extremes now. They used to only send out anno in batches of 25 or 50. I will check and make sure they do not have any colored ones left. I suspect not.

davej946
10-07-2002, 08:30 AM
I will check and make sure they do not have any colored ones left. I suspect not.

Thanks. I know Tom posted something about the Pre-Ordered Extremes getiing custom finishes for a nominal fee. I tought the same might apply for the E-Mags.

Dave

athomas
10-07-2002, 08:31 AM
You can always get it custom annoed after you get it.

cphilip
10-07-2002, 08:35 AM
Far as I know in this first batch that was not an option but will be some day.

I am told there may be a few solid colored ones laying around. Trying to find out what right now. They never did a natural or silver though to my knowledge... More later...