PDA

View Full Version : Save for a extreme? or just buy a bko?

Automaggin2
10-07-2002, 08:16 PM
Should i work my *** off for months (im 17) and save my crhistmass money and birthday money, and selling my gun to buy a extreme or should i just spend it on a nice BKO or Bushmaster set up right now? hmmmmmm...... i dunno,if im not able to paintball for a few months, i might suffer from withdraw

TRIAD
10-07-2002, 08:26 PM
compromise and get an emag. those're like the two ABSOLUTE OPPOSITE ends of the spectrum. meet in the middle at emag.

Automaggin2
10-07-2002, 09:12 PM
u think i should? err i dunno, i want to be stylin for NPPL AC next year :). i need a light, fast and of course, good looking gun (well, thats not needed), because i play front, and i cant be luggin around a heavy gun

if i get the extreme, i cant wait til i walk on my local field and hear kids say "omg look at this rich kid,i bet his daddy bought him that gun. i bet he sucks to", hahah man i love it

petefol
10-07-2002, 09:14 PM
buy a cheap emag from someone on the forums, then when you have enough sell the emag for as minimal a loss as you can and then get an extreme.

Reo5th
10-07-2002, 09:15 PM
or buy the extreme upgrade.

oneshot
10-07-2002, 11:43 PM
go all out, get an extreme:D

Bulldog
10-08-2002, 11:47 AM
I had the exact same dilema myself a month ago. I chose to buy a 2000 micro mag body, intelliframe, and level 10 retro. I too wanted a light setup, and I think this maybe even be lighter than an extreme. The thought of having to wait at least 3-6 months before playing was just to much to bear. I've been slummin' with my spyder for the past month, but my new baby should be here any day now.

Dayspring
10-08-2002, 11:58 AM
Emag. And then get the Extreme upgrade. SIMPLE. EASY. AFFORDABLE!

Automaggin2
10-10-2002, 06:09 PM
im not to happy with my mag right now. in order for me to make it work to my expectations, ill need to spend.....bout 400 dollers on it

EsPo
10-10-2002, 08:54 PM
hey, im unhappy with my mag also, and im sellin it and gettin a bko, i bet they are madd nice once you adjust the trig abit, i hear you can get them to be like a mouse click.

Smoken
10-11-2002, 12:19 AM
$400? I just dumped $400 into my mag over the past few months, and it was the best money I've spent on paintball stuff for sure. Inteliframe, then level 10, then retro. You don't have to do it all at once. In the end though, you'll have an awesome gun with no electronics to worry about. And....at the end of the day you can still just hose the sucker off and it'll be clean and ready to use next time (just put a little oil in the asa);) An extreme would be cool though, no denying that!