PDA

View Full Version : Hey Southern Players (or anyone willing to drive)

Load SM5
08-08-2001, 07:03 PM
Anyone going to the Wildfire 24 hour game October 6-7? It looks like I'm going to have to drive myself and I'd like to hook up with anyone here, when I get there if possible. I'd be nice to put a face to some names around here.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2001, 07:16 PM
what state, city, and field is it at?

------------------
WickeDKlowN
IRC:|^XeoN^|
XeoN42069@aol.com
Team TwiztiD (http://teamtwiztid.cjb.net/)
"Huked On Fonix Reely Wurks For Me"

Load SM5
08-08-2001, 07:21 PM
I guess that would help. It's in Snellville, Georgia maybe 30 minutes south of Atlanta. The field is called Wildfire. I'm not sure what the scenario itself is called.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

WickeDKlowN
08-08-2001, 07:23 PM
hmmm, i live in Daytona FL, so i might be able to come. date?

Load SM5
08-08-2001, 07:31 PM
October 6-7

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

ReTroMagBoy
08-08-2001, 07:44 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Load SM5:
Anyone going to the Wildfire 24 hour game October 6-7? It looks like I'm going to have to drive myself and I'd like to hook up with anyone here, when I get there if possible. I'd be nice to put a face to some names around here.

</font>

Sweet...thats my homefield. I work and play up there. Yes their scenarios KICK *** , especially the fall ones. Make sure to bring lots of extra layers because the weather is VERY crazy...the last fall one it was near 85 during the day and got down to below freezing at night....

the field is HUGE, and has alot of variety. Towns, a few villages, tall grass fields, big trees, THICK brush, a few creeks, and a swamp area. Not to mention 3 big hills. They are run great and everyone is usually honest(unless the moist donuts come....lol http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif ) and are always tons of fun. Hope to see lots of people there.

For more information visit www.wildfire-paintball.com (http://www.wildfire-paintball.com)

[This message has been edited by ReTroMagBoy (edited 08-08-2001).]

Load SM5
08-08-2001, 07:49 PM
Cool, We need to find a place to meet up. And I'm sure the donuts will be there. I lurk on their site and tried to get in contact with one of their guys that a friend of mine knows. I guess their just too big to answer e-mail now. http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif This will actually be my first scenario game but I've heard great things about the field.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

MajorDamage
08-08-2001, 08:16 PM
thatd be cool to go to. I live in TN, so it wouldnt be TOO long of a drive. But im planning on going to this big game in Franklin TN on the 6th. Surry.

ENDO!

------------------
GO HERE!: <A HREF="http://wsnonline.8k.com" TARGET=_blank>http://wsnonline.8k.com

</A>The Witherspoon News! Sign the guestbook! It better than sunglasses, and twice as fragrent!

[This message has been edited by MajorDamage (edited 08-08-2001).]

Ni cD
08-08-2001, 08:29 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by MajorDamage:
thatd be cool to go to. I live in TN, so it wouldnt be TOO long of a drive. But im planning on going to this big game in Franklin TN on the 6th. Surry.

ENDO!

</font>

Dude, we should go to this one! http://www.automags.org/ubb/smile.gif

ReTroMagBoy
08-08-2001, 08:34 PM
let me know if you plan on going guys.

Load SM5
08-09-2001, 06:23 AM
Tell you what Retromag- how about you give us all a place to find each other since you know the field. Maybe a certain place at a certain time Friday night or Saturday morning. We can get a list of guys who are going to look out for.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

Load SM5
08-09-2001, 05:58 PM
Anyone else able to make it?

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

gt90
08-09-2001, 08:42 PM
i would go but 2 far of a drive and i got school but i'm going to go to waynes one in a couple of months

Load SM5
08-10-2001, 01:12 PM
Not a prob. I'm just trying to get all the AOers together that do make it.

------------------
Black vert.feed E-mag
68/4500 Dynaflow
12" Freak

blitz134
08-10-2001, 02:51 PM
well you just might have to count me in on that one...i have been wanting to do a big senerio...i play with the ga tech paintball team and i will see what i can round up...i should have the possibility to bring atleast 10 with me and maybe more...on top of that some of our most active players have mags and a few post on the board so that would be super cool if we all got together...make sure you post when it gets closer to time for the game so i dont forget

------------------
blitz134
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;
p/f mag w/ blue eclipse splash kit
retro valve
68ci maxflow hpa setup
lapco autospirit
&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;

Cactus Jack
08-10-2001, 02:55 PM
November 3 I believe - 24 hour game at Triggertyme in Columbia, SC. THe last scenario there was covered in the later pb2x (As was www.automags.com (http://www.automags.com) instead of org with the wrong picture below it)

Load SM5
08-10-2001, 03:00 PM
<font face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by blitz134:
well you just might have to count me in on that one...i have been wanting to do a big senerio...i play with the ga tech paintball team and i will see what i can round up...i should have the possibility to bring atleast 10 with me and maybe more...on top of that some of our most active players have mags and a few post on the board so that would be super cool if we all got together...make sure you post when it gets closer to time for the game so i dont forget

</font>

Cool I'll bring it up again when the time gets a little closer. I guess we still have some time. Just stirring the interest a little.

ReTroMagBoy
08-11-2001, 08:28 AM
yea just post another topic the week before or something. Then maybe we can meet up before the game starts on saturday or something. Oh and 3 or 3 of Wildfire's Scenarios have been covered in paintball magazines....

magman#1
08-11-2001, 03:02 PM
hey load sm5 where do you play? what team are you on. I live in Birmingham

Load SM5
08-11-2001, 03:41 PM
I'm not on a team. I used to not be able to play as much because of finances and work but I'm getting out more, so maybe I'll look at some tourneys soon. I play at North Alabama Paintball in Tuscumbia. It's not the closest field (about an hour) but the field up in Huntsville is owned and operated by a large flaming turd and I hate his field. How are the fields in Birmingham? I need to get down there.

Load SM5
09-10-2001, 05:25 PM
I'm waaaayyyy upping this.
The game is getting closer and the pre-reserve discount day is Sept.23. After that the price for the weekend goes up by $10. Check out www.wildfire-paintball.com for the online forms.

Just keeping those interested informed.....

emaggot4life
09-10-2001, 05:54 PM
YES. I will be there. I was there for the "Legends of The 40 Thieves" march 10. It was freakin awsome. Is it another MXS senario ??

sbikeclix
09-10-2001, 06:48 PM
i live in birmingham also. ive always wanted to try a scenario game... ill see. magman #1, what field do you play at? i am at paintball quest pretty infrequently, but i try to get there as often as time and money constraints allow.
its a great field tho. loadSM5, you should go there sometime- the people who run it seem pretty nice too

Load SM5
09-10-2001, 07:18 PM
sbikeclix- I was just there a few weeks ago for the Firebase Charlie scenario. It was pretty good although I was filthy with bug bites for a few days afterwards.

emaggot4life - I don't think it's an MXS scenario, I think it's just their annual fall game. I've never made one but they always sounded pretty cool.

emaggot4life
09-10-2001, 07:38 PM
yeah it is there anula fall game. I actually looked at the web site and seen that. I guess I should have taken my own advice and looked before i asked...

Load SM5
09-10-2001, 07:43 PM
They always have some sort or storyline or theme every year but I hav'nt heard this one yet. mI'll have to call them and find out.

epterry
01-10-2002, 09:29 PM
Load SM5 I am from Birmingham and play at paint ball Quest bug spray and don't walk in ant beds those are the keys to a fun day:D

Load SM5
01-10-2002, 09:39 PM
Good God! Old thread...How are you doing epterry? I've been to PB Quest once before for a 12 hour game. I liked the fields but sometimes the woods got a little too thick. I becoming a bigger fan of speedball. I'm sure I'll head down there again soon though. E-mail me if something nifty pops up and I'll drive down. What's an hour between friends?

sbikeclix
01-12-2002, 07:23 PM
actually theres a tourney tomorrow. you gonna be there epterry? theres also a mspa tourney in july i think, its all on their calender at paintabllquest.com . maybe we could plan a get together so i could see tat SWEET sfl load

Load SM5
01-12-2002, 08:11 PM
I'm game if someone will remind me. I'm terrible about remembering dates.