PDA

View Full Version : offset dropforward that will work with my flatline system

Xerces
10-08-2002, 07:47 PM
im looking for an offset drop (similar to the benchy) that will work with my flatline tank. or does the benchy work? i know nothing about air systems

ChucktheMAGician
12-15-2002, 07:44 PM
As usual when I think of asking a question I do a search and find that I'm not the first! This question hasn't been answered well, or at all tho! I'm trying to offset my Flatline and running into troubles. I have Kapp Drop Zones and they will not fit around the bottle because of the tank pressure gauge, and the reg. section is too fat. The Benchmark is the only drop I've seen that looks like it will work by using the dovetail on the Flatline. I haven't used dovetail mounts alot and was wondering if mounting one sideways would warp the little rails? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

rikkter
12-15-2002, 07:52 PM
i have a kapp drop zone 3 or 4, what ever the new one is iuno, and it works on my flatline. i connected it to the section right after the gauges, right where the reg meets the bottle. and it worked fine, i wasjust fooling around. and with the drop zone you can offset it to a couple different settings. soo. mightwanna look at that.

ChucktheMAGician
12-15-2002, 08:01 PM
Thanks for the reply, anyone else?

rikkter
12-15-2002, 08:41 PM
because. well uh, because.

ChucktheMAGician
12-15-2002, 09:48 PM
Thanks for the pics rikkter. I'll buy a DZ3 and see how that does. Anyone done this w/ a 4500 Flatline?

darklord
12-15-2002, 10:01 PM
that looks like a Warped Sportz cradle to me, not a DZ3.

edit: Hey jerk, sorry if I missed the so-called gel logo, it's just not evident from the pics. :mad:

rikkter
12-16-2002, 05:51 AM
darklord, the gel logo that says DZ3 KAPP says its a kapp drop zone 3
and no problem chuck