PDA

View Full Version : My first tourney...

xtreme paintball
10-09-2002, 12:50 AM
On Saturday, October 19, I'm playing in my first tourney. It's a little local affair, but it will be fun.

It's a beginner 3-man tourney, for those who've never played in a tourney before. My local proshop is mainly putting this on as a way to get younger guys into the sport, offering prizes and trophies for 1st - 3rd place.

Most of the people I play with are tourney players, so my team is just me and a couple guys from the next town down the river who I've never met before. We mainly got together because we all use mags. We're going to be the representatives of AGD at this one! But we're not even sure what our team name is! Here's a few off the top of my head:

Twilight Inferno
Crimson Vapor
Celestial Perdition
Veiled Glory
Raging Karma
Tranquil Ecstasy

Obviously, I prefer names with an adjective followed by a noun, and the occasional oxymoron. What do you think? Any other ideas?

Clare
10-09-2002, 01:08 AM
I like Twilight Inferno!

Good luck on your tourney, kick some butt! :D

Micromag Sith
10-09-2002, 01:28 AM
i like raging karma i might steal that one if you dont use it:D

xtreme paintball
10-09-2002, 01:42 AM
We decide on a name this Friday. I'll let you know afterwards which one we choose. All others will be up for grabs(with a small fee of $50 for my creative genious...lol...j/k) ;)

RetroEclipseMan
10-09-2002, 11:19 AM
Good Luck Man. Crimson Vapor is a cool name as well as Twilight Inferno.

*ArKfEaR*
10-09-2002, 11:29 AM
errrm.

Some things that will help you.

Practice
Try different strats
dont freeze up
shoot alot of paint :)
communicate

Dayspring
10-09-2002, 11:38 AM
I'm looking to participate at the 3-Man at the LI AO day. It will be my first. :D Good luck! Wish me luck :D

Pile & A Half
10-09-2002, 12:32 PM
Good Luck dude. Biggest thing is to have fun...O and really goring people haha :).