PDA

View Full Version : Njao/pbx

FistS
10-09-2002, 04:24 PM
Ello ladies and gents, a question or two for you:

To Black Cell or anyone who knows - Next NJ AO meet? It'd be nice to play at PBX again.

Also -
Anyone know, relatively, when PBX is opening? Thought it was last month, probably wrong tho.

Thanks.

FistS
10-10-2002, 03:06 PM
Up,
Thor? Riotz? I'd expect you two to know this:)

cphilip
10-10-2002, 04:28 PM
I would like to go back there too next Summer. The one is Sussex right? If there is a vote then its got mine. And lets make sure its not around major events time nor Toms vaction time either!

Riotz
10-10-2002, 04:33 PM
Hey FistS,

PBX field is still not open to the public. You should know that ;) But as for a date, no idea. It was suppose to be last month but they have to work on some zoning issues.

However, we will have a LARGE AO Day next Spring/Summer. I think it's safe to say that PBX will host all future AO Days for the area! We may have a mini-ao day sometime during the winter. But after the SC AO Day.

The mini one won't be as huge as the summer one of course. Just BBQ and fun. I will keep you all updated when there are plans though. :) Jon, Mel and myself will workout the details when the time comes.

Ronin 23
11-05-2002, 05:48 PM
going to have a welcome mat at the door for all you NJ/NY/PA AO'ers.

We normally practice there every Sunday unless we have a tournament to attend. Since it is still technically not open to the general public until we've completed our administrative and construction goals, nothing prevents us from having Privately held practices.

The cost to play there is minimal....$10 to cover the cost of air and insurance and a case of RPS balls starts at $45 per case of 2000.

For more info, feel free to call me at the store 201 656-2900 or email me at viper911@paintballistix.com.

Best regards,
/s/ Mel C. Maravilla
Capt. of the PBX Teams

theraidenproject
11-05-2002, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by Ronin 23
$10 to cover the cost of air and insurance and a case of RPS balls starts at $45 per case of 2000.
:eek: You guys are going to make a killing when you open up! Can't wait till I can try the place out, I didn't make it to AO Day II. Mel - I will email you tomorrow about the possibility of a trip to the field by my school's paintball club. Thanks.

FreshmanBob
11-06-2002, 02:12 PM
YEEEEEES! you have mail! oh yeah, can i bring friends? :D

oldsoldier
11-06-2002, 02:26 PM
I am coming down for that one...had lots of fun last time! Besides, I still have my card!

Vendetta
11-06-2002, 05:06 PM
What if we have no one the proctice with:( Can I come by myself:( :(