PDA

View Full Version : warp hose question

triggerman
10-09-2002, 06:33 PM
the hose i got with my warp is too short for the setup i want. They sell it b the foot in the air gun store. if i order 2 feet will i get a two foot long piecs of hose? I want to buy a really long peace of hose so i can cut it to the length i want. thanks to any one who can help.

yeahthatsme
10-09-2002, 06:37 PM
call agd. you can probably get a 2 foot solid length hose made special. the number is at www.airgun.com

TRIAD
10-09-2002, 06:37 PM
You could do that or I saw it as SEARS the other day, and you can then get ALL the warp hose you need.:D I believe it comes in 1 foot lengths from the AGD store, but I think it depends on the mood they're in.;) Seriously though, I have heard of both. If you really need the long length talk to someone like Tunaman or someone else who is an AGD dealer.

LittMag
10-09-2002, 06:50 PM
Honestly I'm waiting for some Clear warp hose to come out =P I want my balls flying through the hose :D

TRIAD
10-09-2002, 08:05 PM
When I went to sears, they had clear hose, but it was like 2 inches, or 1/2 inch, with nothing in between. All the hardware stores tell you to go to the other one, and noone ever has it. I know you can get it online, you can get colored stuff too, one of these days I'll get around to it.

Gambit1106
10-09-2002, 08:21 PM
I have ordered it from them and it came in a single piece 2 foot long. If anything if you can leave a comment somewhere to get it in one full piece.

Darren