PDA

View Full Version : i need some opinione on cocker rams

triggerman
10-10-2002, 12:00 AM
ok i know a ram is a ram and its only as fast as the pressure pushing it; but its time to get rid of the old brass ram for somthing pretty. so give me your sugestions on which one to buy. are some smoother strokes than others or what. all opinions will be valued!!!!!!!!!! thanks guys

*ArKfEaR*
10-10-2002, 12:03 AM
Get an Evolution ram (aka. Bellsales Ram)

they are THE best rams on the market. You cant beat them.

Also bellsales makes the shorest and smoothest 3-way.

The Bellsales Hollopoint 3-way look into that too.

triggerman
10-10-2002, 12:15 AM
thanks for the advice on the ram I'll look into it. but as far as the 3 ways go I just bought an oricle 3 way. and the hold the claim to fame with the shortest pull, also its adjustible like a rock reg is so theres noo need to ever mess with the coupler again once you get it ball park. i recomend them to any one with a cocker. but they are a pain to get setup at first.

triggerman
10-10-2002, 12:27 AM
o in my hast i forgot to ask what there web site is

flatacid
10-10-2002, 04:08 PM
i had an ans mini. i liked it. but a ram is a ram basically. i would recommend sto's, and palmers. but the stock ram is pretty good already. if your just looking for something pretty, then any of the above mentioned.

speedyejl
10-10-2002, 05:33 PM
If you have a heavy hammer (like a FF) and are running it pretty low preassure, look into ProPaintball ones. They are the ones from FreeFlows. My friend has one and it works super nice. They claim it can do 35cps, which is more than fast enough.

http://www.professionalpaintball.com/catalog_ui/ff-products.shtml

DarkPhoenix
10-10-2002, 11:31 PM
I have a Palmer Quick Ram, Palmer Rock and a Shocktech Bomb 3-way on my 2001 Vert Cocker. I'm waiting to upgrade to a Race grip and their electronic 5-way.