PDA

View Full Version : Highest tag count in one game?

AssassN
10-10-2002, 06:52 PM
Dont lie jsut post your biggest number of tags in one day.

17 here.

Got lucky and got 6 peeps inone game wewt

EsPo
10-10-2002, 06:59 PM
5, that was in a 2 on 5 game, obviously, i was on the team with 2 dudes.... in one day was from like 11 till 3 oclock, i probably got 25 kills between those hours.. it wasnt all newbs on the other team;)

FactsOfLife
10-10-2002, 06:59 PM
3. In a 3 on 3 with my houndstooth pump against 3 electros.

I, of course, never let them forget it either...:D

Trunnion
10-10-2002, 07:04 PM
my best was only about 12 in a day. in one scenario game, a guy on my team got 22 people in one firefight. he got 33 over the course of the day(spent most of the day on defense).

yeahthatsme
10-10-2002, 07:07 PM
10-11. my first day with my e-99. only took one body hit. ankloe of the break, it didnt even bust:D

manike
10-10-2002, 07:08 PM
I've lost count at some big games, and I would conservatively say over 100 eliminations in a day is my best.

I remember sneaking up on a group at last long island big game of about 15-20 people and opening up and watching them all raise hands and leave the field, I aimed at the first 5 then just started spraying. Shouldn't have been huddled up should they? and they couldn't get into cover before I'd emptied a hopper at them :) Big games make easy targets if you have a little sense.

Also I was playing from the tank and would wait for 5-6 targets to line up at a time before opening up... (got bored shooting at one at a time :) hehehe ) I did 7 pots in 15 mins that way :) went through a lot of paint. :D

I'll do 2-3 cases at a big game easy! I did three cases at Spplat and that was with rubbish fills and having to leave the field to get air, not because I was out. At spplat I bunkered 5 people out of a ditch beside bedlam :)

Tournies... I've done more than my fair share, I've been on a 7 man field and taken all eliminations quite often. But the I've been playing tournies for 11 years so you get some good days and some bad ones.

manike

halB
10-10-2002, 07:09 PM
id say percentage wise, 100. 4 on 4 on cross ball and i just moved up on the outside and got 2 out, flanked em till i was at their starting point, and popped the others from behind. but they were all semi noobs so it shouldnt count. too bad i really stank the rest of the day

TecnoRobo
10-10-2002, 07:14 PM
Four people is my best in one game

im more a conservative player :eek:
I love going days without being eleminated and still
have a decent amount of eliminations

dansim
10-10-2002, 07:14 PM
in one game 26(not a big game either), gotta love the deadmans walk

lillfroboy
10-10-2002, 07:20 PM
I not going to lie , im not a newb been playing for about 4 years now, and i think the biggest number of eliminations in one game would have to be 5, i was when i was playing with people who was their first time playing paintball, i usually get about 3

Clare
10-10-2002, 07:21 PM
in one game, I was the last one from my team and I got 6 of the remaining 8 from their team (just a 10 man speedball game)

as for how many in a DAY..I have no clue!

*ArKfEaR*
10-10-2002, 07:27 PM
tag counts?

who remembers anymore.

If i was making an estimate somewhere in the 40'z

im not even saying like my biggest. Im saying daily, gotta luv those walk ons though.

FreshmanBob
10-10-2002, 07:45 PM
Hmmm
I had 25 up at ABC in north jersey a few weeks ago. That was pretty damn good. Most in a game is 5, it was like a 12 on 12 or something along those lines though. Thats with my micromag, with my pgp I got 14 in one day. That's sweet, bunkering some angel toter with a 15 year old pgp.
Now that I think of it, I gotta start playing with that thing more..:D

FooTemps
10-10-2002, 07:51 PM
4 in one game, 10 in one day.

Gitaroo Man
10-10-2002, 07:57 PM
about 4-6 in one game and about 21 in one day

*ArKfEaR*
10-10-2002, 07:58 PM
lol i hate abc too many newbs, and rich hicks who suck :(

Why would it matter if you shot out a guy shooting an angel though? Most good players get out cause there moving, and what if he shot a mag would that make a difference. But angels suck anyways right so why would it matter, i mean the gun makes the person too right?

:D :rolleyes: :D :)

be careful what you type :(

HoppysMag
10-10-2002, 07:59 PM
4 in a game , 10 in a day, today i only got 2. it was me w/ my pump, my bud with a pump, and a kid with a tippy vs 2 tippys and a spyder, first woods game went by literaly with out a shot fired, we say them most of the time but we thought they set a trap so we hid. next game was speedball, my buds phantom breaks and he sits it out from the beging. horn blows with 2 on 3, the kid w/ me gets hit, and i hold off 3 kids with nothing but co2. next, and last game i bust out my mag. the kid gets out, my bud runs outta co2 on my rebel, so im stuck 3 on 1 again, i take out 2 of em and the third gives up. so 3 games in 1 1/2 hours...

RusskiX
10-10-2002, 08:05 PM
That reminds me...two weeks ago playing defense at a castle field I snuck out and flanked 7 kids in three different bunkers. All seven surrendered without me firing a shot, once they felt my barrel in their ribs.:)

Its a good thing too, since I was completely out of air!:D

AssassN
10-10-2002, 08:11 PM
u had oone barrel to 7 kids chest?

Thats impresive!

RusskiX
10-10-2002, 08:14 PM
No, I actually barrel tagged 6 out of the 7. I had to ask one of the kids to tap his buddy next to him on the shoulder to make him stop firing at the castle wall and notice me with my marker two feet from his mask. The look in his eyes was priceless.

sniper1rfa
10-10-2002, 08:15 PM
i havent got a clue. most in a game? i would say about 8. most in a normal situation, 4-ish. 5-man with very few team mates left.

i would say in a day probably 15 or so is my most. considering that 3 elims per game for five games.

FreshmanBob
10-10-2002, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by *ArKfEaR*
lol i hate abc too many newbs, and rich hicks who suck :(

Why would it matter if you shot out a guy shooting an angel though? Most good players get out cause there moving, and what if he shot a mag would that make a difference. But angels suck anyways right so why would it matter, i mean the gun makes the person too right?

:D :rolleyes: :D :)

be careful what you type :(

ABC is only good when you can get cheap paint, that way I can play more often. Some of the refs are pretty cool too, kina lazy though...

I said angel because thats the most expensive gun I've bunkered with my pgp. It's just ironic having one of the oldest an lowest tech guns bunker an angel. Maybe you don't get it.. It's just funny to me.

SirOssis
10-10-2002, 09:12 PM
In 3-man...3 5-man 5...10-man 7

3 of the 3-man max's were studly cuz I went to that tourney as team Me, Myself, and I.. 1vs3 all day and still almost made finals

shartley
10-10-2002, 09:26 PM
I can’t say as I recall the total numbers. I have always been more interested in a good game, not just winning or tagging a lot of folks. A game where I tag out an entire team means less to me than a great game where I get tagged out, but everyone has to WORK for it. I guess you could say I am more interested in quality over quantity. :)

Pile & A Half
10-10-2002, 09:32 PM
I think mine is 6. Nothing big....but owell. I need to go to one of those all day games. I think that would be cool.

Prezents
10-10-2002, 09:38 PM
I played in San Antonio and there was about 65 people, this is big coming from Montana. I quit counting at 36ish... wow that was a target rich dayhttp://www.lewistown.net/~prezents/happyface/evileye.gif

AssassN
10-10-2002, 09:53 PM
this thread exploded.

dang

*ArKfEaR*
10-11-2002, 12:13 AM
How many times have you hung the flag in tourneys :)

Next thread hehehe...

FreshmanBob -

I go to ABC usually the day after Vengeance Tourneys at skirmish. Since its BYOP we go there and shoot all our left over paint from the tourney and any extra we have. Its funny stuff... we go there with like my team and a team, our team’s friends with (confusing eh?) and we own all the people. Sometimes its like our two teams (we both 3 mans) vs. like everyone there.

So it would be like 6 of us vs. 30 - 40 mixed walk on and rentals. And we win, its quite funny on the speedball field. Backdooring and bunkering them in pairs of 10s lol. We usually run 3 back players that will just shoot and not stop shooting to scare the hell out of them. And 2 Front players who will just take out people in dozens, and one mid player to take out lingering people.

xen_100
10-11-2002, 12:22 AM
I have never kept track of how many people have gotten in one day, But I did get 8 in one game once.

it was a 20 vs 5 "presidents" game. so I had alot to shoot at.

Wc Keep
10-11-2002, 08:19 AM
most i ever tagged in a game was 6. and for the day i got 19. ive hung the flag 2 times in tournament.

Gunga
10-11-2002, 10:03 AM
Well, I don't know the most I've shot out in a day. But last weekend, in a 22 on 22 woods game I took out 14-15 of the other team. :D

Took out the guys on the right tape line and walked my way up and there they were...all lined up nice and purty. Guess that's what they get for not looking around a little. It's not to hard to spot me. ;)

LittMag
10-11-2002, 10:48 AM
Well I don't know about an entire day, but my best game was about 25 people. There is a feild with a cliff, and well on team has to rush the top of the steep cliff, and the other basically defends it. My friend and I moved up the right side quickly and take out the two guys guarding the side. Then I break through, and hop over boulders taking the team out one by one. I managed to light up a ref who refused to get out of my line of fire too (as it turns out he thought I was a member of the defending team).

Pand0ra
10-11-2002, 11:44 AM
17 in a 30vs2. The 13 others were shot by a friend :).

@++

synreal
10-11-2002, 11:53 AM
i'll let you know monday ;) wyn and i are heading out to a scenario game tonight.

last year, at this game, there were a few fire fights that were so intense and in such tight quarters that i wouldn't be suprised if 1/3 of the balls i put in the air found there mark on a player.

a bit earlier this year at the michigan monster game a group of us (4 or 5) managed to get/sneak in behind a group of 50-60 enemy players that were about to be inserted on a dirt road. when the rev called them in, a few of us keyed up on each side of the road and basically made a wall of bodies blocking the retreat of the players in the center of the path towards the woods only a few feet away. i'd say that we got 80% of the insertion and those who got away had to sprint through 2 of our controlled areas to find someone who didn't want to put paint on them ;) i'm really happy that game is BYOP, calling it a "target rich enviroment" is a drastic understatement.

hitech
10-11-2002, 11:54 AM
I have always been amazed that people keep track. EVERYONE seems to, and it's never made any sense to me. The field I play at is often 50 an 50. The game after lunch is the local team (I'm on it) against ALL the walkons. That is usually 20 on 60 or so. Both cases make for a very target rich environment! ;) Daily count are always into double digits, sometime well into double digits, but I wouldn't have a clue to exact numbers. I don't keep track of a game, let alone a day. Besides, some of my best games I didn't eliminate anyone! :D

*ArKfEaR*
10-11-2002, 12:40 PM
hitech speaks the truth.

FreshmanBob
10-11-2002, 02:52 PM
Ark, its more fun when you don't pick on rentals :D

Lately most of the rentals have been going up to the woods

wonder why... :rolleyes:

Spitfire
10-11-2002, 10:47 PM
why do you care if people get jobs and spend their money on nice paintball guns. I think you should stop complaning about "newbs" since you used to be one and "rich hiks" since they have nothing to do with you.

Cardinal_Biggles
10-11-2002, 11:22 PM
I'd have to say The most I've gotten in one day was 19 or 20. The most in one game, that I can think of, is 9. Interestingly enough, I once got 3 eliminations in a very confusing 2 on 2 woods game with my friends.:D

AssassN
10-12-2002, 11:50 AM
lol

i keep count because i dont play big games with like 50 on 50

Spray Painter
10-12-2002, 12:33 PM
hitech- what team are you on and what is the name of your home field?

*ArKfEaR*
10-12-2002, 02:39 PM
Spitfire , i wasnt speaking to you i was talking to freshman bob. If you played at ABC you would understand it more as a harmless joke, and would laugh. Otherwise if you havent played there you would take it as an insult.

Spitfire
10-12-2002, 05:03 PM
Sorry, my bad