PDA

View Full Version : sorry my net is slow, but where is the next G.A. AO Meet

lillfroboy
10-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Read the title. thanks:cool:

boomerfoxtrot
10-11-2002, 06:59 AM
It will be at GA PAINTBALL 2.0 the next meet. (we are working on getting a meet together on the south side! (it would cost about half the price to play)

WE will NOT have an October MEET!!! Due to the big SC day comming up! There is a group of us heading up to SC friday, so you are more then welcome to jump in and go up there with us.

The NEXT GA AO Day will be the Third SATURDAY in November. So November 16, unless we change it here very soon! Just keep an eye open.

Pictures of Last Meet

http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=51486

lillfroboy
10-11-2002, 10:23 AM
nope sorry i can't go to this one, maybe the one on in november, my mag needs a new sear assembly and i still have to order it so i guess im lucked out, but thanks

Paintchucker
10-11-2002, 10:58 AM
What ever happened to the group picture we took??? Did that film ever get developed???

Devil
10-11-2002, 12:23 PM
The group pic (and the pic of me with my pants "off" )was (luckily) too dark because of the lack of light since it was getting late and we were using the little cheap disp. camera...so maybe next time...we have them, you just can't see anything.

I'll look forward to seeing all of the GA:AO'ers at the next meet! Bring as many people as you can!

:p :p :D :D :p :p

personman
10-11-2002, 03:06 PM
lol
I'll be there, I hope to see you all.
I'm bringing my friend (paintballer20) and I'm not sure, but his dad might come along.
Oh, and if anyone needs a gun to use instead of a rental, I have a Sheridan XTS, and I'm getting a spyder e99 (hopefully) so you guys dont have to rent.
And of corse I will have my mag!
The group pic would have been horrible anyway, because we were all hot and sweaty and covered in paint and tired, and sore, and misirable, ect ;)

Devil
10-11-2002, 11:40 PM
regardless of the group pic...think about how bad my pic would've looked...I mean, you were there...you saw it...it was probably really bad! lol:eek:

lillfroboy
10-12-2002, 04:08 PM
i will be there

personman
10-12-2002, 06:39 PM
NM, I'll only have one gun to loan out, the guy backed out.
I'm going to get a vert feed emag body instead.
Maby a z grip.. dunno.

boomerfoxtrot
10-14-2002, 06:15 PM
well we need to have a bigger turn out next meet!!

I'll have a few guns! =]

my EMAG 8-)

my .... Bob Long Milli...

me's MINIMAG.

and who else knows what I'll have by then.... hehehhehe

yup yup yup

personman
10-14-2002, 07:54 PM
My mag will look totally diffrent.
Expect a vert feed body. :D