PDA

View Full Version : Asking for a favor of e-mag owners

56kSomeGuy
10-10-2002, 08:46 PM
I just got my used micro-e today and I just found out that there was no jumper in there. I was thinking about getting one from agd but it would cost me like 5 bucks(called them up). So I have a favor to ask anyone that has an e-mag. Since many of you just throw away the jumper that allows the select fire modes, Could you generously give me that jumper. Also another favor could anyone spare me one magnet (i just need one more)? I’ll send you a dollar for the stamp. I really want to try out the s/f modes :(

Dayspring
10-10-2002, 09:57 PM
The jumpers are the same kind that you'd find in your computer. If you know for a fact that you don't need one in the computer, yank it from there.

Kevmaster
10-10-2002, 10:19 PM
i included the jumper in the box. i hope you didnt throw it away. it was in a plastic bag,, but not the same one as the PT spacers

56kSomeGuy
10-11-2002, 01:50 PM
Just dug the box out of the trash and found it! It was under all that green peanut stuff:D

Kevmaster
10-11-2002, 03:23 PM
yeh, sorry i didnt fill out an invoice form for the order. there was a charger, gun(duh(, barrel, jumper, pt spacers...that should be it