PDA

View Full Version : they sell paint shells!

zach rumchak
10-11-2002, 12:21 PM
did you no that they sell paintball shells with no filling and this could be bad i was thinking and look at all the thigs someone could do do give paintball a bad name with these shells

fill them with fake blood
fill the with somekind of paint remover and shoot cars (i have actually heard of some guy in my area who does this)
you can fill one of these shells with almost any liquid and this could be bad \
what is your guys' opinion

Miscue
10-11-2002, 12:27 PM
Umm... They cost WAY too much to be doing pranks with. :)

Skoad
10-11-2002, 12:40 PM
?
where do you buy those?

shartley
10-11-2002, 12:45 PM
At your local Shell station? ;)

But in all seriousness… there are already pretty easy ways to do pranks and cause problems without having to manufacture your own “turd ball” to shoot from your paintball marker. I am more worried about the idiots already out there using cheap paint and doing stupid things… they are more of a threat to painthball than selling empty shells.

zach rumchak
10-11-2002, 12:52 PM
well from what i hear you can buy 100 of them for 5 bux
and i can get them at my local army surplus they look like big ball shells to me

a_malfunction
10-11-2002, 01:12 PM
You've heard wrong.... :) AGD makes the only plastic paintball that can be filled with anything. They cost a whole lot too. :) Somewhere along the lines of $300 a case.

zach rumchak
10-11-2002, 02:32 PM
oh ok well i know you would no better about it than me
i have never really looked for them i have no use for em but i am still going to check and see if they are selling these paintball shells there

Its kinda weird how i found out about these shells in the firs place i was in dairy queen and i had a jt jersey on the guy said that he plays and he makes his own paint buys shells and fills em with paint . i said to him buy shells Were?i had never heard of that but then he said new lenox army surplus but i have been there they werent on display but they maybe available upon request i thought but
i will take it from you guys if you say only agd makes them

Kevmaster
10-11-2002, 03:21 PM
shoot, if someone want to screw something up with a paintball gun. get a .5" marble or so. i put one 8" into a pine tree when i cranked the velo up on my spyder

shartley
10-11-2002, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by kevmaster
shoot, if someone want to screw something up with a paintball gun. get a .5" marble or so. i put one 8" into a pine tree when i cranked the velo up on my spyder
I don’t believe you actually posted that on AO…..

Mossman
10-11-2002, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by shartley

I don’t believe you actually posted that on AO…..

Me neither, I also dont believe you believed the guy who said he makes his own paint...

zach rumchak
10-11-2002, 04:38 PM
i didnt say the thing about the marble

i was just telling you guys what i heard about buying paint shells

Load SM5
10-11-2002, 04:43 PM
Wait, I still have half of one of those shells Tom makes from the Shatnerball AO Factory Tour! If someone else kept theirs we can make a turd ball and terrorize the world! Cap, Spiff, Havok? Anyone wanna terrorize the world?:D

shartley
10-11-2002, 06:10 PM

Fred
10-11-2002, 06:14 PM
LOL!!!

Oh that is absolutely a RIOT Shartley!!!

I almost fell out of the chair (for real!)!

hahaha :D

---Fred

Tunaman
10-11-2002, 06:28 PM
That just made my Day Sam! I was having a real bad week here, but all is good again!:D

zach rumchak
10-11-2002, 06:43 PM
that is funny lol

yeahthatsme
10-11-2002, 07:00 PM
:D :p

Kevmaster
10-11-2002, 07:26 PM
sharty--

im just saying that these empty paintballs arnt much. im not advocating going out and killing someone(which could prolly happen with this) but i am sayin that it can be done. that coudl seriously kill someone. i had always wondered what would happen, so i got an old rental gun from the "box-o-guns" and tried it out. hey, whats so wrong with me taking my gun on my field and havin a lil fun?

no damage, just stating this isnt the biggest concern

shartley
10-11-2002, 07:29 PM
kemast--

Okay.