PDA

View Full Version : Lonely in Tennesse

Fanatic
10-11-2002, 01:49 PM
well AO, i need you to show yourselves here
i've been racking my brains in finding members here in Dolly Land.
i just moved here from my beloved California, and i am here for a couple of years for job related issues.
anyways, i need to play soon or just to meet who ever is around "these parts" and make new friends

AO RULES:D

pito189
10-11-2002, 02:00 PM
Well first off, where are you located in the big TN? I hail from Clarksville, but go to UT Knoxville right now.

If you want to meet abunch of people from all over TN, if you are free this weekend. http://www.midsouthpaintball.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3493

That is a excellant place to start. I will be there toating my warped E-Mag, and there will be a couple other of us AOers out there. It will be a blast and not to expensive at all.

Other than that, and not knowing where you are at. In Sevierville TN, 30 minutes from Knoxville, there is Mountain Park Paintball, which is a very nice site, mostly speedball, but very nice fields.

In the Nashville are, there is (insert sponsor plug here) Wolfhill Paintball. They have a store and a field. Very nice. Very friendly also.

In the Memphis area there is a field in Lakeland TN, I have heard and read good things about it. Though I have never actually been there.

Well any others questions, my e-mail and aim name is in my profile. :D

cphilip
10-11-2002, 02:00 PM
Come over to the SC AO meet! your only 3 hours drive to us...

Fanatic
10-11-2002, 02:20 PM
IM IN NASHVILLE
actually in madison somewhere.??!?!?
im still figuring that out

spazzed
10-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Madison scares me... I worked out there for the last couple summer's and, well, it's an interesting place. Make sure you check out Twinkie's Twenty Inch Twankies! That is if you like low-ridin' ghettomobiles. I've never been there, but it's fun to drive by just so yo ucan say Twinkie's Twenty Inch Twankie's!!... Let's see.... there's a field in Lebanon, prolly a good 45min drive .... Here ya go! (http://www.paintballin.com) I haven't seen the field yet, but Gary's a good guy. He'll be the closest field to ya, as far as I know.Nashvill Paintball Sports (www.nashvillepaintballsports.com)... Me, I'm from the greater nashville area, Mt. Juliet to be precise. Like paul said above, feel free to ask if you need anything.

DaosBeoulve
10-11-2002, 03:08 PM
I'm in Nashville for school. I'm in the paintball club here at Vandy, but I normally only get around to playing when we have a club outing. Shoot me an email or something and maybe we can get a game up sometime. I know a few mag users here, but don't really know their AO identity. We normally play at NPS (spazzed gave you a link to their site already), and I've been to Wolf Hill Paintball before (that's actually where I bought my RTPro).

Emagster
10-11-2002, 03:22 PM
Its a ways away from Nashville to where I live, but I'm here too. I'm about 2 hours away from Knoxville

Load SM5
10-11-2002, 04:45 PM
Shoot you're 2 hours North of me. I've been meaning to come up to Bearclaw for a day.

Fanatic
10-11-2002, 05:55 PM
thanks for all your reply and im still recovering from the tremendous difference here. im still cali at heart but meeting new playaz should fix that right up.
Load, where is the bearclaw?
philip ill try to make it to sc
thanks!

Load SM5
10-11-2002, 09:45 PM
Well I actually just looked at it and it's closer to me than I though. Here are directions. http://www.bearclawpaintball.com/directions.htm It may be too far away for you to drive for a day.

Army
10-11-2002, 10:04 PM
There's a nice little shop in Smyrna, south of Nashville, if you want to find some more obscure fields.