PDA

View Full Version : top 10 annoying things that happen while paintballing

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-11-2002, 04:59 PM
10. Mask gets loose during a fast pace game in which you do not have time to tighten

9. Someone takes your empty pod off the speedball field after you move up and do not return it to the rightful owner

8. Pod opens while crouching behind a bunker, you lose paintballs

7. Hopper opens while walking back to the staging area. (I havent had this problem with my ric but i did it a lot with my revvy)

6. Someone asks to borrow a squeegee on the field, they do not return it cause you lost them and cant find them.

5. Someone borrows paint, you can't recignize them off the field and don't get the pod of paint payed back

4. You get out off the break

3. Tank starts getting loose and you dont notice it until you start the new game.

2. (Electric users) battery runs out of juice during a game

2 1/2. (based on happenings last weekend) You are late for the game and you run as fast as you can to catch up and you hit a tiny stump in the dirt and you fly onto your knees then your stomach and you can't run for the rest of the game cause your knee cap hurts to bad. :o :(

1. The one time you forget to bring your sqeegee with you to the field you break and can't play.

Archangel Damien
10-11-2002, 05:05 PM
you forgot the one for if your shooting C02 on a cold day and instead of shooting paint your shooting snow

Vash02
10-11-2002, 05:33 PM
o man dont forget having your hopper fall off when you slide into a bunker. i had that happen to me today.

lopxtc
10-11-2002, 05:42 PM
Got one ... Idiot on the team after cleaning barrel from a break, fires two shots to clear barrel without looking and hit me a couple bunkers down ...

Still havent let him live this one down ...

Aaron

Coaster
10-11-2002, 05:56 PM
guy on own team hit me in the neck, on bare skin and at point-blank range. Leaves scar for rest of life :(

Army
10-11-2002, 06:23 PM
I keep forgetting to turn everything on!

-Jôker-
10-11-2002, 06:33 PM
how bout this, i jumped over a bunker hit the ground rolled 3 pods opened one broke lost 400 balls but hey it was funny and it was cool lol 400 balls was worth that hilarious mem

:rolleyes: lol

Spray Painter
10-11-2002, 06:39 PM
ya, i hate it when you forget to turn your hopper on and you notice that it's off you your shooting at someone and no paint comes out when your just about to hit them.

1stdeadeye
10-11-2002, 07:20 PM
Off the break, you turn to sweet spot and nothing.....
Safety is still on!:eek:

Mango
10-11-2002, 08:03 PM
When your Halo goes flying off the top of your gun and you realize you only have 3 shots!!!!! ARRGGGG, I still bunkered someone too hahahahahahahaha :D

Clare
10-11-2002, 08:21 PM
getting shot by your own teammate!

But I sometimes forget to turn everything on and miss some really good shots which is EXTREMELY annoying

xmetal2001
10-11-2002, 09:19 PM
#1 Oh yeah.

I have a matrix with a trinity, never had chopped, yet i wore my squegee anyway every single game. One day i didn't take my squegee for one game, and what i didn't realize was that my barrel wasn't screwed in all the way. It wasn't pretty.

cris8762
10-11-2002, 09:23 PM
being the last person left in a 3 man tourney 3 on 1....you're in the kneeling position behind a home plate shped bunker with 10 balls in you hopper AND the guy on the tape just moved up so he is almost parallel to you......

AND i STILL managed to hold them for at least 2 minutes!!!!:D

rhetor22
10-11-2002, 09:46 PM
your stinky crappy VL-bow cracks and falls off while running.

Then you sorta just stop and look at the gun, then at the hopper on the ground, then back at the gun. (despite the fact you are being shot up by everyone on the field)

Berner9
10-11-2002, 09:49 PM
mmm isn't # 2 1\2 suppost to be above #2 not below. cause i was tought that 2 1\2 comes after 2 not before it.;)

Dayspring
10-11-2002, 09:50 PM
Get an Emag. No problem :)

Originally posted by CoFFeY[NiTrO]
2. (Electric users) battery runs out of juice during a game

Timmee
10-12-2002, 08:33 AM
I've forgotten to turn on my electrics, had my bottomline Stabilizer loosen during a game, forget to take the safety off my marker, forget my squeegee, and the number 1 (for me) annoying thing to happen while paintballing is to sneeze while wearing your mask.

sk8dood
10-12-2002, 10:02 AM
i forgot to take my barrel condom off. and went off of the break shooting like a mad man, and realized while i was runningto my bunker that i left it on.

Swanky_Sam
10-12-2002, 10:07 AM
5. You arnt playing

4. when you have to run over to them beacause there guns broke and all you have to do is cock it back.

3. The Birthday boy

3 1/2. His dad

2.Having to listen to them wine because their mast hurts

1. Not getting tiped

Top 5 best thing that can happen while reffing a birthday party

5. Watching the birthday boy cry when he gets hit

4. Watching his dad get hit, and cry. (I have seen this)

3. When our cheep hoppers open up and all their paint falls out.

2. Watching his dad spend another $100 because of above reason

1. they want to leave eirly because it hurts to bad.

magsRus
10-12-2002, 10:07 AM
RAIN I hate rain!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fogging

LittMag
10-12-2002, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by CaPoEiRa
getting shot by your own teammate!

YES! Especially when your brother has the bunker 5 feet behind you, chops a ball, fires again and hits you in the back of the head... that hurt.

FutureMagOwner
10-12-2002, 12:42 PM
ahh noone mentions what i do sometimes! shoot myself in the leg slidding into a bunker!!!

also when my mag decides not to fire if i dont shoot for like a minute and i have to shake it to heck to get it to shoot again for some reason:rolleyes: (still working on that i think i got a "cure" for it now)

yeahthatsme
10-12-2002, 01:00 PM
when a group comes to play and the parents wont let you and your friend who are a team play and when the field owner makes them let us play they split us up. that pissed my off. and when you forget to turn stuff on.

gibby
10-12-2002, 01:18 PM
When you make a bold move to a bunker and have a clear angle for a shot and your tank is low on air and your paintballs drop way short...DOH!:eek:

theraidenproject
10-12-2002, 05:06 PM
2.) Your mask fogging.
1.) Your glasses fogging.

Going from an nVader to a Spectra (that I won in a raffle :D) solved the first one, and contacts solved the second.

dave_p
10-12-2002, 06:54 PM
1> having your buddies son shoot you in the back with his barrel plug as you are walking out to the flag station.

2> running into a bunker the last occupant just flatulated in.

Spray Painter
10-12-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by dave_p
2> running into a bunker the last occupant just flatulated in.
LOL- thats so funny. its never happened to me but i could just imagine...

1stdeadeye
10-12-2002, 08:30 PM
After making a bold and daring move to take a bunker, you realize that the guy in it moved while you were getting your nerve up. Ouch....There he is!:p

magman007
10-12-2002, 09:58 PM
hmmm i hate when emptying your pods, you drop it, and the damn lid breaks off
i had that happen and it was the softest grass ever... that sucked

also i hate how i cant carry my e-mag by itsbarrert because the eblow will come off. Stupid crappy vl bows

tsc
10-12-2002, 10:29 PM
Getting a ball bounced off your head.

Ow.:eek:

davidb
10-13-2002, 04:28 PM
Having your elbow break right before what would have been a really good game (and not realizing it until your Halo is perpendicular to the gun and parallel to the ground).

Bunkering the second to last player and then running out of time right before getting to the last guy.

Listening to somebody try to explain how his Bonebreak mod makes his Angel shoot "as far as a Cocker" (well, it's true, in a way...).

Mossman
10-13-2002, 07:19 PM
In no particular order:

Running out of Paint/Gas/Batteries...all in the same league.

Turning off your on/off ASA....going into game, taking a test shot, trying to lay paint off break only to realize the 3 shots worth of gas in your lines have been exhausted and your useless.

Having your angel break paint constantly when newbies with spyders and tippies are having a blast

WET, FOGGY, MASKS

shooting into your plug (not used to this angel trigger yet) :) It shoots when i have my finger resting on the trigger guard. I was futsing with the closest to front microswitch activation....then stripped a thread putting frame back on. I dont wanna mess with it now....

Umm....not having enough money to play how you'd like to.

Not having enough money to play period :) (oops, you said WHILE paintballing)

Gettin GOGGED

Gettin NECK SHOTTED

prolly got 1 or 2 more...umm...when its 4+ vs. you and...it ends badly ;)

TRIPPING OVER ROOTS....i HATE ROOTS!

InfinatyBPS
10-13-2002, 07:33 PM
Having your pants fall off all day because you didn't listen to your mom when she said wear a belt!!! I seriously had my pants around my ankles about 30 times yesterday!!! Even during hte game.

pito189
10-13-2002, 07:41 PM
Originally posted by 1stdeadeye
Off the break, you turn to sweet spot and nothing.....
Safety is still on!:eek:

I agree that is no good at all. You are wailing away on your trigger, and you think your gun is broken. You run to your bunker only to find that you left your safety on.:rolleyes: