PDA

View Full Version : MicroMag with E-Mag frame/trigger

Puddleglum
10-11-2002, 05:04 PM
I really want to try this. I love MicroMag's and have owned a bunch of them. But I also really like electronic markers as well. I don't really like the Micro E-Mag's very much (not to step on any toes). And I would really like to buy an E-Mag frame and Battery and try to put my MicroMag body on it. But I have several questions:

1) Will my RT valve work with this settup, or will I need the E-Mag valve?

2) Does anyone even know if the Micro body and the E-Mag Frame are compatible.

3) I need to find a really awsome person who would consider selling me their frame and battery. Or I need to find someplace somewhere to buy these items.

I really want some feedback on this idea. I also have a few other tricks up my sleeve(fancy way of saying 'ideas which will never work')but I'm not gonna divulge all that right now.

Puddleglum
10-11-2002, 05:38 PM
Ok, well I just bid on an E-Mag on eBay and I hope I get it. Then I'll just sell all the stuff I don't want and hopefully make back some of the money I lost.

Coaster
10-11-2002, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by Puddleglum
Micro E-Mag's very much (not to step on any toes). And I would really like to buy an E-Mag frame and Battery and try to put my MicroMag body on it

That is a conflict. A MicroMag with an e-frame and the e-mag battery IS a Micro E-mag.

LawFox32
10-11-2002, 06:13 PM
I think he doesn't like the looks of the micro-e

personman
10-11-2002, 06:26 PM
umm
How are you going to mount the battery?

Spray Painter
10-11-2002, 06:31 PM
i was wondering that too, how/where will you mount the battery pack. on the micromags there is the verticle adapter where the battery would normally go.