PDA

View Full Version : Team Pie logo

Sinnet
10-11-2002, 08:41 PM
team is myself, Gimli, Will Wood, and j.t. (and one other, but he's not on ao so he doesnt count)

Will Wood
10-11-2002, 08:43 PM
Me likes...it puts my hippie colorful stupid image to shame.

[while sinnet was making this I was screwing around making a stupid image : http://www.geocities.com/willywood24/color.jpg]

j.t.
10-11-2002, 08:47 PM
OK, I can say I tried

Sinnet
10-11-2002, 08:54 PM
i think j.t.'s would be PERFECT on a jersey, or something like that. Nice and simple, but identifiable and cool at the same time :) now all we need is someone to buy us banners and jerseys, lol

Gimli
10-12-2002, 07:43 PM
Looks good. Yer photoshoppingness is coming along;.

Wheelman
10-13-2002, 07:11 PM
lol, I like. Maybe when I get my E-mag (this week wOOt!) I can show up and practice with you guys.

j.t.
10-13-2002, 07:18 PM
We are practicing next Saturday if you are interested, at the Rogue proshop airball court.

Wheelman
10-14-2002, 06:18 AM
I saw that on the MPRL board, and man I would love to come. I also happen to be getting married the same day, and she would kill me if I went paintballin' instead. Next time though!

Sinnet
10-14-2002, 09:01 AM
wow! Congrats wheelman!

FooTemps
10-14-2002, 07:58 PM
how about some team pie jersies too?

Will Wood
10-18-2002, 10:41 AM
Hmm..that would be good. But I like the crappy no jersey look better.

Practice tomarow. Tourney sunday. Went to my piggy bank today too get some cash to buy a CD Burna (My old one died) and was disapointed to me only having like 100 bucks left now in my piggy bank. Looks like I need a trip to the bank. Uhg.

My prediction is either win it, or loose it. No middle ground. And most likely we will loose it but it will be lots of fun. We plan on practicing (And hell, just to get to play together...that would be nice before the tourney) the AGD launch tomarow just for fun, it it doesn't become a complete failure and myself looking like a fool, we might do it Sunday.

Accourding to Sinnet, APG should be there, so that would be cool if we got mentioned.

And I ..think this will be the first time my completed set up will be put on the feild. .. LX, Intelli-Frame, Warpfeed, Freak, and Flatline. :D

Expect a long write up from me after both days. Hopefully with lots of pics too, sunday, if I can convience a freind to take work off to take pics for me :).

Will Wood
10-19-2002, 03:53 PM
Well, just got back from practice today.

Things look good. Unfortuantly, my fill nipple does not comply with the Tournaments fill station....Uhg. Hopefully something will be worked out, but he might not have the right fill nipple :( So I will have to use my tippmann, which was ripping today (I can fire faster on my tippy then mag-intelli blade), but also on CO2..so basicly it was a frost machine. But he said he would lend my a 45/45 if it came to that, which is what I will most likely be using tomarow on my mag, since my flatline is fi with a bad fill nipple (worked fine at the feild I bought the tank from, so I dunno whats up with that)

For the actual playing, things look better then I thought they would. We all played alot better then I was expecting...I made it to the 50 everytime without getting eliminated. Get the xtra support from the back, it should all work out with the extra fireing during the tourney.

A bunch of newbies came, that was fun. Very aggresive newbies...all over the feild running around like madmen. Funny stuff.

Sinnet
10-19-2002, 04:16 PM
lol, those newbie games were CRAZY!

it was like 4 fathers against 6 or 7 kids- all with stingrays, tippmans, or spyders... in a couple of the games, all 4 of the dads took the 50 on the break while shooting! it was great!

Will Wood
10-19-2002, 04:56 PM
Got a host, a crappy one, but it's just temporarly till I find someone to host me.

http://www.angelfire.com/ab2/tnk/Paintball__Action.mov

Do that right click save as stuff..

Sinnet
10-19-2002, 05:36 PM
tournament field

Sinnet
10-19-2002, 05:37 PM