PDA

View Full Version : First time i ever saw paintball on America's Funniest Videos

Skoad
10-11-2002, 08:44 PM
A guy was running through the woods, quickly ducked down behind a bush and then tried getting up real fast while strafing to the right. I guess he got lightheaded because he started to stumble, tripped over his feet and ran his face into a tree then fell on his back.

Just saw it about a minute ago :)

cris8762
10-11-2002, 09:23 PM
heh...ouch.....tree in the face is never good....

Statik7
10-11-2002, 09:24 PM
:D i downloaded that off kazaa not too long ago

Pile & A Half
10-12-2002, 10:17 AM
Yeah I got that in KaZaA too. That is pretty sad how he did that. But I'm sure if I saw that I wouldn't stop laughing. haha

paintball_junkie
10-12-2002, 10:29 AM
what did u put to download it form kaza i gotta see that

lopxtc
10-12-2002, 10:58 AM
*L* That looks staged ... if you watch it looks like the person checks to make sure they are headed towards the tree ...

That and there doesnt appear to be any incoming shots, he appears to be shooting back, and trying to move to another piece of cover fast .... but there isnt any incoming fire ...

Im a little iffy about that one ...

If its real then its pretty damn funny.

Aaron

Thrash
10-12-2002, 11:07 AM
this is a little off the subject but my brother downloaded this clip off of kazaa and this guy got ran over twice. its sad but so frikin hilarious. he was walking in the street and ddint' see a van coming. he got hit by that van and the guy flew up in the air and a taxi came by and hit him and drove off. lol

lopxtc
10-12-2002, 11:55 AM
*L* Now please tell me you didnt miss the horrible video editing in that one ...

Aaron

Originally posted by Thrash
this is a little off the subject but my brother downloaded this clip off of kazaa and this guy got ran over twice. its sad but so frikin hilarious. he was walking in the street and ddint' see a van coming. he got hit by that van and the guy flew up in the air and a taxi came by and hit him and drove off. lol

dio91
10-12-2002, 12:13 PM
Theres about 30 videos of what Thrash is tlaking about, just download, Faces of Death...some are quite hilarious.

dio