PDA

View Full Version : Wish me luck!

Psycho Chicken
10-12-2002, 04:26 AM
I haven't played tourney ball in a long time, and to day i'm off to a local one that a friend is putting on (Here in Michigan). Kinda sucks i was hoping that i could of had an extreme to play this with, but i guess i'll have to use my matrix.....

1stdeadeye
10-12-2002, 08:03 AM
Good Luck!

rehme
10-13-2002, 08:38 PM
tell us how you did when you get back

xmetal2001
10-13-2002, 08:40 PM
Tourney ball is the best kind of paintball there is:) HAVE FUN.

cris8762
10-13-2002, 09:22 PM
good lord.......you're upset that you HAAVE to play with your MATRIX!??!?!

man, if i didnt have an extreme and had to play with a matrix, i wouldn't be too upset....

i mean the extreme is awesome and all, but the matrix is a great gun as well!!!

still, good luck man, just remember: Shoot'em all and let the refs sort'em out!!!!:D

Pile & A Half
10-13-2002, 09:29 PM
Good Luck dude....Rip it up!!!!

Psycho Chicken
10-14-2002, 01:37 PM
Well i'm back...And HAD A BLAST, this past weekend at the tourney. We didn't make the finals or anything, but i still had a great time. I think that part of it was me and me brother are a little rusty when t comes to tourney ball (haven't played tourney in like 8 months)....

The tourney itself was one of the best ran that i've been to. (I've played in now three, but been to around five.) They were way ahead of scheduel all day long. So far that we were able to take a whole hour and a half lunch, and still finished by six (games started round ten).

The matrix shot like a dream, the way she always does! Don't get me wrong i wasn't upset about shooting her, it just would have been nice to run the extreme.

Update...Hyperpaintball has now been approved for the spring tourney aswell, look for this to happen round April 2003 in Taylor Mi. This one will probably be a two day tourney with over 25 teams in attendance.

Again Hudge props to Hyperpaintball for putting on the first touney in this area....

synreal
10-14-2002, 01:44 PM
does Hyperpaintball have a website? what are their facilities like (field type/cost?

Psycho Chicken
10-15-2002, 08:12 AM
Their website used to be trickgun.com, but i think that it's down right now....The feild was ulitmate air i think (middle bunker supplied the air for the rest of the feild)

boomerfoxtrot
10-15-2002, 01:04 PM
good luck :p