PDA

View Full Version : Southern Cali Whos with me? Automag users unite

midnightcharger2
10-12-2002, 03:54 PM
Hey just trying to find a group of people to play.Im in Oceanside CA. Some that are upper level but or tournament. I am looking to find at least 4 people to do scheduled weekends (at least 2 times a month) of fun at Local southern cali fields (From san diego to L.A. area)I average about every other weekend playing. S.C. Camp pendleton, Jungle,and Freedom are the fields i frequent.

Looking to step up with a group that can be organized and get out and train as a unit for possible upcoming ameutur games as well as Senerio games.

BTW "LORDS OF WAR" budd orr against Tom Kaye senerio game which is up at MR. Paintball in december at escondido. LOOK www.mppgames.com Would be nice to silence the automag and cocker debate forever.

Only requirements I want are outgoing and fun members,(no whiners, hot-heads)which are commited to play. If interested give me a holler at [email protected] Thanks FRANK RYAN

Mav D MagMan
10-12-2002, 08:18 PM
Hey South Cali player here, I'd love the chance to play with ya, however I lack the fundage to practice/play on a regular basis (my pay checks are very sporadic) however next time you're heading out look me up, and I'll be sure and put something up if I ever get a chance to hit one of those scenario games.

Mav

midnightcharger2
10-12-2002, 10:32 PM
If you want to come out and play we will be there. burgundey gmc extended cab. Just look for me, got a minimag thats maxed out.

Seabaas
10-12-2002, 11:04 PM
Hey midnightcharger2,

I'm down here in San Diego, Mira Mesa area. Now that it's cooling down I'm thinking of heading out some to play some ball. However I'm sort of in the same situation as Mav D MagMan, but I just bought a condo so my funds are quite lacking for the time being. I'm pretty certain I can't head out twice a month but maybe once every couple months for now, until my situtation stables out. I used to be an amature tourney player in Indiana back in 1991 to 1994 then in Lousiana for a couple years. After the Army , I settled out here and haven't really seriously picked up the sport again. But I'm starting to feel that itch again. If your interested send me an email at [email protected] or icq 2955340. Later - Seabaas

midnightcharger2
10-12-2002, 11:28 PM
thanks for the info if they are interested they will give me a holler

Bad_Knees
10-13-2002, 12:28 AM
Hopefully we can all get together near the end of this month or the beginning of next month ;)

midnightcharger2
10-13-2002, 12:33 AM
everyone that is intersted we will discuss on a field that everyone can meet at and have a good day of fun. FRANK

gibby
10-13-2002, 03:16 AM
YUP! With the work schedule slowing down some, I might have my weekends back to play whenever! All I need is a date and place! Looking forward to playing more and more! :)

midnightcharger2
10-13-2002, 09:36 AM
i found out a way of straighten out the hopper so that it is parallel with the gun. No hole cutting or melting of the hopper. All you need is an old school elbow the real rubber plastic type that didnt have screws, a tube used for the 10 shot nel-spot handguns crazy glue, and some type of cut off wheel or grinder. It actually comes out pretty well and the warp tube follows the contour of the hopper. If you come out to the field today will show ya. Camp pendleton this week. Possibly hollywood sports in about 2 weeks