PDA

View Full Version : good electro, cheap price

TecnoRobo
10-12-2002, 10:34 PM
Im looking for a good electro, but for a cheap price

just need some input because i may be getting some money soon ( id like a good electro that i wouldnt have to mess with all the time to get it to work as well )
i've been looking at tribals guns, and some of smart parts guns ( i am no way trying to flame emags but i dont have the money and im not looking for a used one, after all i do own a powerfeed mag )

or should i just intellifeed my powerfeed and go retro?

just want some feed back

TRIAD
10-12-2002, 10:54 PM
intellifeed and go retro

rehme
10-12-2002, 11:02 PM
bushmasters BKOs are only around 250ish if you want a better than that you should buy a b2k or a defiant they are all great guns

56kSomeGuy
10-12-2002, 11:35 PM
I would go with the bko, b2k, WGP e-ranger, but if you want a cheeper maybe try a Jt excellerator 5.0 or some kind of spyder clone with an e-grip.

ubooze
10-12-2002, 11:44 PM
Well, the price is also a primary factor in decison...right?

The BKO seems to be an amazing gun for the price, from what I hear....not just a electro frame spyder rip-off.

Also, Action Markers' Diadem seems to be a good choice as well. I read a review at paintball.com and the guy says it is comparable to a Bushy or Impulse, and also isn't a Spyder or one of it's rip-offs.

Wait a while before you buy the paintball industry is EXPLODING! Sooner or later, the Impulse and Bushy will be cheaper, and as of right now those seem to be the marker of choice for most budget limited but still tourney level markers.

I myself am very intrueged by the Diadem...I also want to find out more bout the Armotech(the company that makes the realistic looking guns) Mars series electros.

Hope I'm a help.

Dern
10-13-2002, 12:48 AM
id go intelli and retro!