PDA

View Full Version : Thanks from Paintball Arena!

JohnFlan22
10-13-2002, 11:44 AM
Hello everyone! On behalf of Paintball Arena I would just like to thank all the players that participated in our first 3man tournament and made it such a success. All of you AO members rocked! Also i would like to especially thank Jon and his staff at the AGD booth for putting together a great booth and donating some great prizes to the event. I hope we can do this again some time real soon:) Look for pictures to be posted on our web site soon at www.newyorkpaintballarena.com[/URL] my brother Al works really hard to update the page frequently with news so be sure to check it out for future Paintball Arena tournament listings as well as information on Winter League play that we will be running in December. Thanks everybody for posting your comments! I'd love to here some more feed back from you guys on the tournament and our field and how you think we can make it better. Also look for Paintball Arena to open it's pro shop next month some time. We will be carrying all the latest high tech stuff from Airgun so come check the stuff out first hand! - john pennino of the pennino brothers of PBArena.:cool:

ICOM
10-13-2002, 11:52 AM
I had a Great time there. You guys have a pretty ncie sup air field and you did a good job handling then tourny. I hope we can do it soon again too.

Tunaman
10-13-2002, 02:52 PM
I also had a great time and give you guys Mad Props on your VERY professional operation! I am a little pissed that no one ever introduced me to the owner(s). Maybe next time. Best of luck with your new field!:D :cool: ;)

ITZMHECK
10-18-2002, 05:49 AM
testing. (to see if it brings it back up)

Thordic
10-18-2002, 08:13 AM
Thanks to you guys for a great experience. I didn't get a chance to play, I was helping out at the AGD booth and I had to leave at 4, but from what I saw you have an EXCELLENT operation going.

I don't think I've seen a more friendly staff at a paintball field.

I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out on your website, and mark any tournaments down on my calendar.

Thanks for a great day.

-Brian

PS: If you want some pictures for your website, send an email to [email protected]. He has a bunch of pictures from the day, as long as a lot of action shots.

Dayspring
10-18-2002, 09:04 AM
Definitely a really great operation going on over there. Your Refs are 1st rate and the facilities are AWESOME!

I definitely look forward to playing there again soon.

Nick

ICOM
10-18-2002, 01:49 PM
Dayspring if you ever decide to play there give me a ring...i will come along :)

ogre55
10-18-2002, 03:19 PM
You guys guys are a real class act. Clean facilities, great staff and the best reffs I have ever seen.

Turning the column field from pallet to Sup'Air was great. I will be going back there with my team to play again. The only criticism I have is that the netting around the columns needs to be adjusted.

Ogre

FronTMaN
10-18-2002, 03:33 PM
being one of the few there for all three days, i have to say that i will be coming back.
great job!