PDA

View Full Version : *OFFICIAL* 'Really want to go to SCAO but no one will take me' thread!!!!

personman
10-13-2002, 11:57 AM
Hehe, I know I'm not the only one..
No one can take me up, I need someone who is going through Atlanta, and is going up there the morning of the 9th, then my mom can come up that night and spend the night with me in a hotel and take me home.
I really really really want to go!
So who r doze other people who really want to go but dont have transportation? I feel your pain :(

cris8762
10-13-2002, 11:59 AM
i really want to go, but i need a ride, someone who is preferably going through raleigh, NC to get there, or MAYBE charlotte

THANKS!

Xerces
10-13-2002, 12:52 PM
i know an old man who gives rides in his van, he also has candy!
i wonder what those pictures were for though....

cphilip
10-14-2002, 07:40 AM
Up!

ntn4502
10-14-2002, 09:03 AM
I'm looking for anybody driving from anywhere close to Ohio

Vampire
10-14-2002, 11:40 AM
Can anyone passing me by in Moscow, Russia give me a lift!

Pretty Pretty Please!

:D

personman
10-14-2002, 03:12 PM
Phil why dont you just sticky it? :p
Let the world know about our pain and misery..
Speaking of stickies, whatever happened to that post that was my first and so far last sticky thread about AGD posters?? I REALLY want like 50000 of those to cover my room with..

TigerMan
10-14-2002, 03:13 PM
I want to go to, but I'm not sure if my parents allow me to go with someone they don't know or whatever. Guess only one way to find out, gotta ask them.

Load SM5
10-14-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Vampire
Can anyone passing me by in Moscow, Russia give me a lift!

Pretty Pretty Please!

:D

Hey, It turns out I swing right through Moscow on the way from Alabama to South Carolina. Be waiting by the carved stone thingy at Red Square around 12:30 Friday. Bring some nachos, it's a long trip. ;)

boomerfoxtrot
10-14-2002, 06:39 PM
Personman...

damn man.. I can't help you out there cause I'm going up the day before!-) I would be more then willing to give you a ride, room, and a ride back home... but I'm going to be going on Friday and coming back on Sunday.... =[

let me know if I can do anything...

personman
10-14-2002, 07:56 PM
Well, I might not need help, because I'm trying to get my dad into paintballing, maby I can get him to take me..
I'm buying him a spyder e99 for christmas, I think :D
With my own money.. he does so much for me, I think I will use all my money on a present for him..

boomerfoxtrot
10-15-2002, 09:43 AM
sweet man...

I took my dad to the field.. and he loved it.. he didn't understand the hyper ball (the ammount of paint I shoot) but he loved it..

he is heavy military... so if I got him a gun it would be a tippman or a marker shaped a little more like the m-16 he is used to using. 8-)