PDA

View Full Version : Trading my E-Mag?

DiRTyBuNNy
10-13-2002, 05:06 PM
I've just started to get back in posting a little more than I have lately. I just wanted to see if eMags were tradable markers, i've heard they sit a lot..but not more than three hours after asking if anyone would trade me my mag for their electro I've already got three fools PM'ing me asking if I trade them their guns for mine. So far I've been offered a Rat Impulse, a tricked Matrix or a new Diamond Dust Viking for my e...now i've never been a popular guy..but this is kind of cool..anyone else had any experiences like this..

shartley
10-13-2002, 05:13 PM
Nope… not me… of course that might be because I would never consider trading my E-Mag (If I had one.)… and Lord knows I would never do so with my RT Pro, that would be sheer craziness!!!!!

;)

dansim
10-13-2002, 05:29 PM
you know what kinda of offers i got for my ir3 sheesh
id say the most bizarre one was a pure bred rotwiler pup house trained and sony minidisk player, i was like ummmmm no

but when i try to et offers for my cocker all i get is pms saying my gun rocks:( oh well enjoy it while it lasts:)

AllAmericanMag
10-13-2002, 06:58 PM
That Rat was mine :)
Like it?

Blennidae
10-13-2002, 08:03 PM
I was gonna offer Dansim a dozen hamsters and an 8-track player for his IR3, but I figured the puppy guy had a better offer.:D

eric
10-13-2002, 08:05 PM
Dude, around here mags are worth their weight in gold.
(just throw some metal shavings in empty spots on the gun, great way to make a little cash:D)

dansim
10-13-2002, 08:07 PM
aww man i love hamsters....they go so well with soy sauce

DiRTyBuNNy
10-13-2002, 09:20 PM
i prefer them with steak sauce...Heinz 57..mmmmmmm....