PDA

View Full Version : extreme preorders ready ?

persistent
10-13-2002, 09:08 PM
not trying to start a ruckus but last i heard the extreme preorders were going to start shipping in mid-october (maybe) and was wondering if anyone had any updates on estimated time when we might get them
please forgive me if i missed something

yeahthatsme
10-13-2002, 10:30 PM
ummmmm..... do a search:D

persistent
10-13-2002, 10:35 PM
ummmmmm. notice the word update in there

1stdeadeye
10-14-2002, 08:46 AM
ummmmmmmmm! Just fun to say isn't it!:p

HoppysMag
10-14-2002, 10:30 AM
Ummmmmmm this is like the thousand post concerning the extremes spanning like 2 months, i garentee you there is ether an updated time frame in another post or the time frame has not changed.... DO A SEARCH. not trying to be mean but it seems every 3rd post is about the Xtremes and its annoying...:mad: :D :p

ben_JD
10-14-2002, 11:52 AM
First of all, there should be more posts about Extremes.

Second, there is no recent official word about the Extremes at all. They are probably (conjecture) having some issue with supply and/or assembly that has postponed their entry into the market.

Of course, the last official word was that a handful might be out by World Cup, but most of the initial batch (which may include 150 markers) probably would be out for the holiday season.

That's as good as it gets.

persistent
10-14-2002, 07:20 PM
thanks ben
a search would have been useless as i monitor AO at least 4 times a day for the last 3 months and i was just looking for something recent
i apologize if i ruffled anyones feathers

all the way

ben_JD
10-14-2002, 09:09 PM
Not my feathers. Notice, I said that there should be more posts about Extremes. I cannot wait for mine to arrive, but am getting impatient. Occassionally, I like to send the flag up the pole to see if anyone has heard anything that I haven't; probably just as you did.

persistent
10-14-2002, 09:14 PM
your exactly right, and thanks

ben_JD
11-26-2002, 05:40 PM
Persistent,

Here it is a month later and there still is no word. The dealers are not being told anything either, but for the fact that the 2002 production of the marker might ship out in the year 2002.

snakestang
11-26-2002, 06:46 PM
I have been told by Pevs that they will HOPEFULLY ship before Christmas. Not much help but just thought I would let you know what I was told.

Kevmaster
11-26-2002, 09:55 PM
my Wholesaler(Paintblal Inc) is telling me mid january now
:(

dont know how accurate that info is though.

battlegroup
11-27-2002, 06:59 AM
I'm sure we would hear something here first. Like others have said I look at the forum at least 1-2 times a day and am curious about an update. I pre-ordered in Early July and have been told several different time frames. The last being "Hopefully Before Christmas".
Any info is better than knowing nothing. I would rather have AGD come out and say they are delayed until January (and Why) than sit and wonder if the UPS man is right around the corner ripping on the trigger of my new X-mag!
Please, AGD enlighten those of us who are in the dark!

ben_JD
11-27-2002, 10:29 AM
Battlegroup,

My same sentiment. I have been actively waiting since 2001 for this gem and the frustration/excitement roller coaster is beginning to wear on me. I almost transferred my down payment to an IR3 last week, though I came to my senses.

Creative Mayhem
11-27-2002, 11:42 AM
All I know is my X mag/ extreeme wont be ready until "sometime" next year:( :mad:

C Mayhem

Jack & Coke
11-27-2002, 12:45 PM
Regarding delayed release dates:

You guys ever heard of...

Team Fortress 2
Duke Nukem Forever

It will be out when it's done. *sigh*

Hopefully soon...:rolleyes: