PDA

View Full Version : My black chrome/nickle mag...

RamboPreacher
10-13-2002, 10:27 PM
Still don't know for sure if it was black chromed or BN, but it sure is nice looking. Anyone happen to know for sure (Mr. Kaye?), or know how to tell the difference?

Anyway, just thought I would mention that Tunaman is setting me up and I will be taking some before, during and after pics as soon as I start the project.

Thanks Manike.
Thanks Tunaman.

Paintball is FUN!!!

Gijim
10-13-2002, 11:39 PM
Hey, Rambo this is Gijim from CPPA, anyway are you getting the level ten bolt installed? It is worth more than AGD sells it for, one of the best upgrades I've ever seen. Plus you can impress your friends by sticking your finger in the breech and pulling the trigger and it doesn't hurt!! :) :D

Dern
10-14-2002, 01:30 AM
lol i never thought anyone would be brave enough to stick their finger in their gun and fire... At least we now know it is safe too! Paintball is now an even safer sport!

manike
10-14-2002, 04:31 AM
Hey RP,

I'll find out at the World Cup what it is (next week) if Tom doesn't get chance to see and answer this before hand. I expect he is hella busy getting ready for the cup and probably only giving the boards an occassional glance over.

manike

RamboPreacher
10-14-2002, 04:59 AM
Thanks Manike, I would appreciate it. and gijim, yea, lev10 on a micro-retrovalve, among other things. :)

Muzikman
10-14-2002, 08:17 AM
Hey look...it's RP!! How ya doing... :)

RamboPreacher
10-14-2002, 11:44 AM
hay muzik :D
Remember that: Paintball is FUN!!!

Tunaman
10-14-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by RamboPreacher
Still don't know for sure if it was black chromed or BN, but it sure is nice looking. Anyone happen to know for sure (Mr. Kaye?), or know how to tell the difference?

Anyway, just thought I would mention that Tunaman is setting me up and I will be taking some before, during and after pics as soon as I start the project.

Thanks Manike.
Thanks Tunaman.

Paintball is FUN!!! and i will be Taking some pics as well...Now get me that body over here!:D :D :D

RamboPreacher
10-14-2002, 08:49 PM
Tunaman - you have email regarding the "BlackTunaMag". :)

Tunaman
10-14-2002, 09:01 PM
"Nobody uses Mags anymore...Mags are dead!" Ahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahah!:D :D :D ;)

RamboPreacher
10-15-2002, 07:20 AM
uhm, okay. :)
since I will now have a custom BlackTunaMag, does that make me a maggot? maggite?, magger? mag-user? or just a geek (still).

Out at the field, we used to call them new-fangled semi's (that weren't PPS strokers) autogags and autochunkers.

RamboPreacher
10-18-2002, 03:41 PM
I received word that this is finished or nearly so. the anticipation is killing me - arghghghgg...

Tunaman
10-18-2002, 04:01 PM
Anticipate no more...just have to install the lines and level 10 and test it...http://server3003.freeyellow.com/tunaman2/brentretromag.JPG
http://server3003.freeyellow.com/tunaman2/brentretromag2.JPG :D :D :D

manike
10-18-2002, 04:05 PM
Cool pics! It's gonna be sweet but I don't think the photo's do the body justice.

manike

pbguy888
Just wondering... why is there a Micro ReTro in it?

TRIAD
another job well done Tunaman

RamboPreacher
10-18-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by pbguy888
Just wondering... why is there a Micro ReTro in it? cause that's what I requested - it's called "Custom" - the "BlackTunaMag"! woohooo!!!

magman007
10-18-2002, 04:18 PM
thats so nice, great job tuna... now all you gotta do to completely ballence it is put stickies with the little metal jewel in, that will be perfect! RB, sorry but your still a geek (kidding!) you are what ever you wanna be! Moggot, or magger, or magman, or the guy with that muddy tube and a grip frame...

RamboPreacher
10-18-2002, 04:27 PM
have some custom grips in the works...

MagKoko
10-18-2002, 10:11 PM
holy mother of pearl. Sweet! RP, wouldn't a black chrome squall look awesome? ;) or just a nasty typhoon :D

RamboPreacher
10-18-2002, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by MagKoko
holy mother of pearl. Sweet! RP, wouldn't a black chrome squall look awesome? ;) or just a nasty typhoon :D been working on it for years. - for various reasons they have not found anyone that can do it (well enough for production). How about a classic, black nickel over under nasty hurricane with a black lacqer polished stock! woohoo!

RamboPreacher
10-20-2002, 03:26 PM
I appologize if it is not good forum policy to reply to your own reply, but thought someone might be interested in the current status of my review:
http://www.pentestone.com/paintball/BlackTunaMag.htm

Tunaman
10-20-2002, 07:40 PM
OK..I took it out to PBX Battlegrounds today to finish it up. I have installed the lines and level 10, and fired this bad boy up. It rocks real bad. I was getting looks and comments from the whole place. I am SURE you will be happy with this one. In fact, I want to keep it! Should go out monday or Tues. A good coat of wax is all thats left.:D :D :D

Fred
10-20-2002, 07:57 PM
That is a Gorgeous Mag RP! Way to go!

:D

---Fred

magman007
10-20-2002, 08:10 PM
Nice write up man, i cant wait for you to get it! Will you be heading to any of the AO days any time soon? maybe next years big ao day? if you do, id be honored if you let me hold it! lol!

RamboPreacher
10-20-2002, 08:57 PM
Because of the limited number of times I can travel that is not work related, I am actually hoping to get to an AO day next year. I get to travel many times through the year, but normaly when it is work related, it is duringhte week, and try as I might, there are almost never any fields open during the week.

I would probably let anyone that asked hold and maybe even play with the mag. (don't ask to touch my Blazer, though - hehehehehe).

I am proud and glad to be back in the AGD-fold, after so many years. I am sure my Blazer will probably see fewer play-days in teh comming playable months. (actually, I just got my PPS-Sleeper-Cocker as well. It needs some quality time too. :))

I am actually thinking about using the mag at the PanAM in LV when I go, it really depends on how comfortable I feel with her.

RamboPreacher
10-24-2002, 03:54 PM
UPdate...
Check my sig for the link to the BlackTunaMag. It has been received and a couple more pictures have been taken and posted.

Also, not noted on that link is the custom grips and trigger that are being created for me, as well. AO has some very skilled "craftspersons" :)

Tunaman
10-24-2002, 04:14 PM
Well...glad to see it arrived ok. Enjoy this new marker and feel free to ask me anything about it. The boys at PBX in Sussex can vouch for the "Ripping Potential" of this one...if you think it rocks now, just wait til it breaks in a little!:D ;) :D ;)

Tunaman
10-24-2002, 04:15 PM
Well...glad to see it arrived ok. It was a real pleasure to have built this special Mag for you. It is surely one of a kind. Enjoy this new marker and feel free to ask me anything about it. The boys at PBX in Sussex can vouch for the "Ripping Potential" of this one...if you think it rocks now, just wait til it breaks in a little!:D ;) :D ;)

RamboPreacher
11-12-2002, 11:17 PM
In cans anyone is interested...
Check the Link to this marker in my sig line. I added a couple pictures of my new custom GripGurl RP-grips! woohoo!!!