PDA

View Full Version : We are the Snorkle Squad!

Dern
10-14-2002, 01:36 AM
Hi all I was just thinking about halloween and all and how there is a Halloween game going on at Splat Action (an oregon paintball field). Anyway... they are giving prizes to the best costumes, so me n my friend were thinking of this:

We get a scuba tank each and wear them on our backs, and that way we have part of the costume as well as infinite air. Then, we get a snorkle (just the tube + mouth piece because you already have a mask) and wear it with your mask on so it looks like you have a snorkle mask. Then you get a jersey or something resembling a scuba suit... and Voila! We are the snorkle squad! horray!

So... what do you think... will we win the prize?

Dern
10-14-2002, 01:37 AM
I don't know how serious we are about this but it sure would get us some funny looks...

FrAuStY
10-14-2002, 10:18 AM
Good luck lugging a 35lb scuba tank around on a speedball field. You won't be doing much sliding :)

HoppysMag
10-14-2002, 10:46 AM
he forgets and trys to slide. hes stuck on his back in the speedball field like a turtle. "Help guys!"

beam
10-14-2002, 11:47 AM
Don't forget to wear flippers!!!

billybob_81067
10-14-2002, 06:28 PM
LOL...

DAMN you Beam!!!! I was gonna say the exact same thing, I was thinking where's the fippers while reading the first post and then started scrolling down, and YOU STOLE MY THOUGHTS!!!!

I'm very angry at you right now young man....

:mad:

:D

Spray Painter
10-14-2002, 06:58 PM
LOL- if you do that make sure you have someone video tapping you playing and then post it on AO:)