PDA

View Full Version : World Cup, who's playing etc...

manike
10-14-2002, 08:19 AM
Just found the team list on Warpig in the tourney talk forum.

http://www.warpig.com/forums/tourney/messages/1034272742870.shtml

Doesn't look like AGD Lion's have actually paid entry for 5 man pro yet?...

lots of teams in the Rookie Division who ought in my opinion to be novice etc.

I'm in there with Cyclone for 5 and 10 man in novice division.

Will be in same class a Femmes Fatal team for 5 man, hope we get to play them ;) Clare are you playing 5 and 10 man?

But Femmes are in rookie division for 10 man so no chance there.

Should be a blast.

manike

i-luv-my-rt
10-14-2002, 11:10 AM
I'll be there playing 10-man Novice with Sonic Rage. Sonic beat Dynasty with 6 guys left in Chicago so it will be sweet. We just hope to make semi's.

Bartman
10-14-2002, 02:11 PM
Hey,

I will be therr 10 man Rookie . Wish webby was comming, but he can't make it this year to play. but any ways, see you all there eh.

Ov3rmind
10-14-2002, 02:36 PM
i-luv-my-rt, I still remember hearing about Sonic Rage beating Dynasty. A lot of people made a big deal about that one!

obsolete898
10-14-2002, 03:42 PM
I'm playing 10-man rookie with Armageddon.

Hey Manike who do you think in rookie should be in novice? I'd like to get an idea of who the better teams are in the division.

Clare
10-14-2002, 03:50 PM
Clare are you playing 5 and 10 man?

Definitely 10 man, not sure about 5 man :p

the123
10-14-2002, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by manike

But Femmes are in rookie division for 10 man so no chance there.

Should be a blast.

manike

Doesn't Pro, Novice and Rookie all play eachother in a mixed bracket?

I'll be there with Swarm playing the 10-man.
Brian

manike
10-14-2002, 04:05 PM
Which Division are you in Brian?

I have no idea who we will be playing then... I'm a bit confused by this years schedule. :/

manike

Clare
10-14-2002, 04:09 PM
I'm confused too...but I do know other novice teams are playing in rookie 10 man too

SlipknotX556
10-14-2002, 07:52 PM
Im not playing, but our team was gonna go novice, but we didnt have money. But Manike I have horrible news, I might not get to come to the cup because one of my friends is flying down from NY to visit me. Ill try to come, play with your extreme.

obsolete898
10-14-2002, 08:42 PM
Rookie division plays 2 novice teams and 1 amatuer team. Novice plays 2 amatuer teams and one pro team. I think that's how it's done. That's only what I've been told so correct me if I'm wrong.

From the discussion here I think the rookie division is gonna pretty hard for us newer teams.

CTG
10-14-2002, 08:46 PM
I'm looking for a team that needs a player.
chris@odysseypaintball.com

Bartman
10-14-2002, 10:29 PM
obsolete898

I don't think that schedual works this year. I think the AM 10 is actualy early in the week. So that the AM's can ref the pro series.

So worst case sinario, a rookie team will have to play a couple Novice. But will never play a pro.

Just my thoughts looking that the NPPL schedaul for World cup.

any ways,

Catch you all in the middle

Bartman
Team I have no idea
www.ihni.org

manike
10-15-2002, 04:18 AM
I have no clue how the schedule is going to work out this year, it's all overly confusing :)

Chris, you can often get a game at the WC if you turn up early and give Emily, or someone at the organisation booth, your details. There's often a long list so best do it as soon as you can. If that doesn't work I may know of a UK team in the 10man that was looking for an extra player or so.

manike

i-luv-my-rt
10-15-2002, 08:11 AM
They changed it so that AM teams can ref. AM plays on like tuesday wednesday thursday.

We as a Novice team will play 1 rookie, 1 pro and 6 Novice. This is what we did in AC so it should be the same.

If anyone see's our Chronic/Zap jersey's on and me with either a black or titanium matrix come up and talk to me. I should be chilling at the AGD booth alot to. I want to meet up with some of you guys for once. I always miss the meetings and stuff.

Also, I am staying at the Days Inn Suites right near the fields if anybody is also there tell me. thanks

cphilip
10-15-2002, 08:49 AM
My kids looking to pick up on one too. He not getting there till Wed night though. He is with the Clemson University X Ball team but the rules for the college teams will not allow him to play because he is in High School. So he coming anyway to pod boy for them but would play if someone needed him and he got a shot. He not bad at all! he could come earlier if need be. I coming down on Saturday be there by evening.

Shane-O-Mac
10-15-2002, 09:47 AM
well, i am going to be there all week, but im not playing. i will be teching with Air America, so come by and say hi.

Manike: i emailed you awhile back about those barrels, i need you to email me back asap.

Shane-O-Mac

duffman
10-15-2002, 01:03 PM
swarm will be playing in the novice division

raehl
10-17-2002, 02:04 AM
*MAY* be looking for a 10th. I'll have the Captian look you Clemson guys up if they do, or just track me down at the X-Ball captain's meeting.

- Chris

cphilip
10-17-2002, 08:45 AM
You saying a High School 10th man Chris? Cause now it looks like he is not going at all since he is not playing he would rather not miss school. If he was playing he would come I bet. But need to know by tomorrow as I leave myself Saturday morning and he would need to tag along with me if so or I need to make arrangements for him to be out of school Wed before I leave. So its very likely he may not come Wed at all unless he knew he was playing. If you do know before that would be preferable but if not I understand how that is.

Phil

raehl
10-17-2002, 09:38 AM
I'm hoping (and pretty sure) we won't need a 10th, but I won't know until last minute if we do.

Thanks,
Chris