dye boomer
halo b
love it

need some things to do
upgrades

new boards or grips what do you all think

oldsoldier
10-14-2002, 04:19 PM
I dont think you can replace the board....not easily anyway. Besides, if you do, you void the warranty, not a good idea. Get a level 10 first. Then go cosmetic; grips, whatever.

psifry
10-14-2002, 05:24 PM
there isn't a whole lot out there for our Emag's that I could find...no grips or anything.

There is a replacement board for like $200 that allows you to go full-auto and adjust the burst modes and ROF to a higher rate I believe. But, that will void the warranty...

If you're really handy, you may be able to slap the Emag guts into this Thompson SMG replica that already has an Automag inside:

http://www.rustyspaintballgear.com/catalog/bytype.asp?type=Milsim+Guns&offset=0

Get one of those Ramrod barrels (the open barrel) so that it makes LOTS of noise and scares the heebie jeebies out of people.

cheers

dougs
Emag

Blennidae
10-14-2002, 10:29 PM
You can get custom grips for Emags.

You can also get a blade trigger for it.

I have the blade trigger, and my grips are in the process of getting made.

FrAuStY
10-15-2002, 03:51 PM
I may be wrong.. but shouldn't this be in the paintball talk forum? I mean you're not having any "technical" problems. That what this forums for. In the future if you could, please post in the appropriate forum. The mods will thank you :)

About your question. There was an Emagnum board, but I believe it is no more. I'd suggest maybe a freak kit and a warp. Then you'll be set.