PDA

View Full Version : AO Day in Canada... say Toronto

TheEmagGuy
10-14-2002, 09:06 PM
Is there going to be one in Toronto anytime soon, or around that area. Maybe during skyball.. just i cant go to any in the states but i can get to Toronto easily. so if anyone is interested in having a AO meet and getting together to play lmk.

Strider
10-14-2002, 10:12 PM
I was thinking the same myself, and was planning to bring it up as Skyball came closer. (Or at least after the info was posted to their site. :) )

I think it's a bangup idea, but maybe a bit early... :D

Creative Mayhem
10-15-2002, 09:38 AM
I'm with Strider on this, it could be brought up closer to Skyball that way it doesn't get forgotten. Anyone that is gonna go to Skyball will be interested more when closer. I am all for an AO meet and greet at Skyball, and I will be there with bells on.... well maybe some clothes as well.:D

C Mayhem

lopxtc
10-15-2002, 11:49 AM
How about one in Montreal sometime between Oct 27th and Nov 13th :) that way I can be there while I am up there for work :)

Aaron

TheEmagGuy
10-15-2002, 03:41 PM
Well I am going for sure and would love to meet some of u great AO'ers. Let this post die I suppose and It will be reposted a month before skyball or when the info comes up on thier website for skyball 2k3

Strider
10-15-2002, 09:59 PM
Don't worry, I'll make sure it returns at the proper time. :D

mrhooie
10-16-2002, 09:43 AM
Well, I don't think there's a bad reason to get this early and on top - I've already had to start planning (being from Yellowknife and all :))

And if we keep this near the top, maybe Jon, JJ and Tom the man himself (not to leave any of you other beautiful people out - you know who you are)will make arrangements to come if we pique interest high enough :)

Temo Vryce
10-16-2002, 10:24 AM
There were two Lunch Meetings @ Skyball 2002. There wasn't a really big turn out but it was nice to meet some of you there. I would be all for doing it again in 2003. Maybe this time I can play instead of watching. What do ya say Strider? Can I play this time?

Strider
10-16-2002, 01:01 PM
I was thinking at least wait untill the information is actually released on the event. :D

Temo, you know I'd love to have you at my side. I wanna play this year too. Coker is working on getting fundraising enough for spending money after everything is paid for! :p

Of course, we'll have to find you a mag... Your boomstick is nice, but you need a marker to go with it. ;)