PDA

View Full Version : Emag Xtreme Question

Seabaas
10-15-2002, 06:40 AM
I'm currently considering buying a used Emag. I'm just wondering if anyone knows if AGD USA will be offering a C&C Xtreme modular body upgrade package? like their European counter parts. I notice they are selling it with the ACE included. Since I can't find any status on the official word of when these products will be due out. I'm wondering if I should get an Emag now or just wait and hope they come out with these upgrade bodies. I guess if it comes down to it I could give my grandfather the money and the next time he's in London, pick me up an upgrade body.. what do you guys think? - Seabaas

Psycho Chicken
10-15-2002, 08:02 AM
It doesn't matter...Both AGD europe and over here don't have any left...They only made 150 for the first years run....If yo call AGD you can get on the preorder list, time wise you looking at sometime next year...

Seabaas
10-15-2002, 08:12 AM
do you know if I can preorder a body kit only , if I wanted to get a used emag now, instead of waiting for probably, what will be, quite some time. - Seabaas

FrAuStY
10-15-2002, 09:10 AM
I'd say call AGD and ask them. They'd be the ones to give you the best answer. Either way you'll be waiting on the body til next year sometime.

paul2415
10-15-2002, 12:08 PM
I am so lucky,i live in the uk,30 miles from airgun designs europe.I have had my e-mag c&c extreme for 3 months now.:D :D :D :D :D