PDA

View Full Version : No Range ~ Help

big pappa smerf
10-15-2002, 08:15 PM
Iv had my mag for a few months now and im starting to see something verry horrible. even thow she can dump paint like a beast, shes got no range. im all ark. just this past weekend i was toseing paint around with some friends of mine, when a friend and i got into compareing each others guns... when we put then barrel by barrel his stock spider flash was out shooting me. i want u to understand the harsh reality i faced, i am being long bald by STOCK SPIDERS!!!!! (im not a bigget i think spider is a fine gun to start out with, but still)

i run a 88/3000 bulldog, 10 & 16 boomstick and a 14 tasco winforce. i also have a ans inline reg (I know a 2nd reg is like muffler bearings on a mag) i keep it reg to around 750. my gun shoots 350+ fbs ( im not a newb so i play a cool 300) i dont know what to do, i love my mag, I LOVE MY MAG!! but im sick and tierd of hitting a bunker pop'en out with a sweet angle on some fool, and not haven the range to tap him.

help me please!!!!

Coaster
10-15-2002, 08:33 PM
uhhhh..... is your velocity the same as the other guy's?

No gun has more range than the other, provided all other attributes are control.

big pappa smerf
10-15-2002, 09:39 PM
i shoot and the paint drops, some one else shoots and it goes farther

Coaster
10-15-2002, 09:49 PM
they either have a higher velocity or an angle(to the ground) that is closer to 45 degrees.

halB
10-15-2002, 10:15 PM
im guessing from your story you play outlaw. odds are neither of you know what velocity your shooting, and the other guy is shooting hot. feel free to beat the crap out of him for doing that.

athomas
10-16-2002, 07:19 AM
If both guns are shooting the same velocity then they will have the same distance. Other factors that may affect distance due to spin may be a bad barrel to ball match.

Miscue
10-16-2002, 12:06 PM
Chrono them both at 300 and they will shoot exactly the same.