PDA

View Full Version : useless facts threads

-Jôker-
10-15-2002, 09:30 PM
k yall, post useless FUNNY info here stuff like this

baja chalupa (taco bell food) means in spanish this = baja short, chalupa = woman who rides in a boat loaded with stuff

you get a short woman that rides in a boat loaded with stuff :p now go up to yer local taco bell and ask for a short woman in a boat loaded with stuff :rolleyes: heheh

Restola
10-15-2002, 10:17 PM
Originally posted by -Jôker-
post useless FUNNY info here
I'm still waiting...:D

-Jôker-
10-15-2002, 10:36 PM
me to!

InfinatyBPS
10-15-2002, 11:19 PM
I was going to post a funny fact, but I don't want to get banned cause I have no life.

potti
10-15-2002, 11:20 PM
98% of all 100% bills have traces of cocaine in them. i heard that somewhere, still waiting for someone to confirm it. i guess its useless, and possibly a fact.

InfinatyBPS
10-15-2002, 11:26 PM
Here's a useless fact, I feel like shiat, both physicaly and emotionaly!!! YAY FOR ME!!! Wait that not funny!!! But its a fact and its useless, just like my life!!!

FooTemps
10-15-2002, 11:34 PM
Useless fact...

My friends say I look korean even though I'm chinese...

-Jôker-
10-15-2002, 11:39 PM
i dont think this is working...:(

InfinatyBPS
10-15-2002, 11:40 PM
Originally posted by FooTemps
Useless fact...

My friends say I look korean even though I'm chinese...

Hey, u do kinda...

FooTemps
10-15-2002, 11:46 PM
... that did not help... Well, at least you don't make fun of me about it.

InfinatyBPS
10-15-2002, 11:53 PM
hey, free penis enlarging pills. Wow, descretely dilivered to my door. Isn't the internet filled great opprotunitys?:rolleyes:

Gotenks
10-15-2002, 11:55 PM
I sense depression.

InfinatyBPS
10-16-2002, 12:13 AM
DING DING DING!!! CORRECT!!! TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!!!
A COOKIE!!!

Ya, Im depressed alot, just kinda hard to show it on here. And no it dosen't have to do with that girl in my girl advice thread, Im just generaly depressed. It gets worse, like sometimes I just either, wouldn't mind dieing, or want to die. I won't kill myself, I just wouldn't mind someone else doing it. So I guess if there is ever a school shooting, I would be the first person to tackle the guy and try to kick is butt, because at least if I die I will die being a hero and not a loser... I just felt like sharing that, scince I have nobody to talk to.

Jonneh
10-16-2002, 02:13 PM
Potatoboy is actually a colony of well choreographed spiders inside a layer of human skin.

oldsoldier
10-16-2002, 02:16 PM
The average person takes in 1.5 liters of air per minute. Personally, I think some of them should just stop....

synreal
10-16-2002, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Jonneh
Potatoboy is actually a colony of well choreographed spiders inside a layer of human skin.

that my friend is false, if for no other reason than that tato is not classified as human.

psycoclown414
10-16-2002, 03:09 PM
this looks like my random thoughts thread.. it went no where fast..

HoppysMag
10-16-2002, 03:22 PM
beet ya to it. http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=52376 ;)

TigerMan
10-16-2002, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by InfinatyBPS
DING DING DING!!! CORRECT!!! TELL HIM WHAT HE'S WON!!!
A COOKIE!!!

Ya, Im depressed alot, just kinda hard to show it on here. And no it dosen't have to do with that girl in my girl advice thread, Im just generaly depressed. It gets worse, like sometimes I just either, wouldn't mind dieing, or want to die. I won't kill myself, I just wouldn't mind someone else doing it. So I guess if there is ever a school shooting, I would be the first person to tackle the guy and try to kick is butt, because at least if I die I will die being a hero and not a loser... I just felt like sharing that, scince I have nobody to talk to.

Man, if your serious about this, you need tell someone and get yourself like help with a psychiatrist or something. Tell a school counselor or your parents or something.

Allen
10-16-2002, 04:38 PM
Most of the supports on a 49 Ford are completly useless. Some are even made out of sheet metal! Completly useless unless you have one...

InfinatyBPS
10-16-2002, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by TigerMan

Man, if your serious about this, you need tell someone and get yourself like help with a psychiatrist or something. Tell a school counselor or your parents or something.

Man, my life sux, medication and talking about it is just gonna numb me to it...

-Jôker-
10-16-2002, 05:36 PM
"So I guess if there is ever a school shooting, I would be the first person to tackle the guy and try to kick is butt, because at least if I die I will die being a hero and not a loser... " i have day dreams at school like that only i dont die i save the school yippi.... and infinity.... life sucks when it sucks so make it not suck by doing w/e it takes that was our valuable lesson today in Raiders (jrotc stuff, we do pt and learn usefull skills) ininfnity i know youve heard stuff like this before but read it and consider it... whatver your doing do it to your fullest (advice i need to practice myself :rolleyes: ) if your doing something and its not fun make it fun or dont do its not worth it (stuff thats supposed to be fun not like hw but you could prob make that fun) ok im done giving my 2 cents and infinity if all else fails get some good soft realxing music and chill:cool:

Jonneh
10-16-2002, 07:32 PM
I'M ABOUT TO BRAEK!!!

xmetal2001
10-16-2002, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Jonneh

Heres a fact...Im so arachnephobic(AHH I CANT SPELL, Fear of spiders) that that scared the crap outta me. Just the thought

Coaster
10-16-2002, 09:33 PM
Fluorine is the most reactive element.

Coaster
10-16-2002, 09:40 PM
Bees are being trained to "sniff" out land mines.

StuDawggie
10-17-2002, 06:51 PM
I actually feel dumber for having read this thread...:rolleyes:
I think I can hear my brain cells dying faster the more I read, or maybe it's just them trying to claw their way out of my head.

-Jôker-
10-17-2002, 09:42 PM
Originally posted by StuDawggie
I actually feel dumber for having read this thread...:rolleyes:
I think I can hear my brain cells dying faster the more I read, or maybe it's just them trying to claw their way out of my head.

im gonna cry my thread sucks!!!! :(

Deftonius
10-17-2002, 09:45 PM
No matter what you want in life, you can get it with a hit to the head with a VM68, a minivan, and directions to Mexico.

No I didn't make this one up, my friend Colin did (Sparq)