PDA

View Full Version : whos good a photoshop and wants to hellp me out?

bobbybobinson
10-16-2002, 10:52 AM
Im trying to make a custom pic for my sig. I like alot of the the ones floating around with characters holding the guys marker. If anyone wants to help me out i got alot of crap lying around to give um. im looing for my goonies pic. (in my sig now) but with him holdin my angel? i can supply as amny pics as you want of the angel. i want my sn in there somwhere, and also "Its a mag at heart". i woulld love to be using a agd marker but can't due to my sponsorship :(. i would do this myself but have a mac, and dont wanna shell out the $ for photoshop.
some random stuff you could have:
5000 mp3s on CD (most genres of music)
ans quickfire triggerframe (red)
twisted back block and OTP bolt
rico shels
JT mask (ghetto stye)
a taxi-driver chair thingy (with the wooden beads)
5 bucks.
well thats about al i ahve at the moment,
it would be cool if someone wanted to hellp me out.
AIM= snowboarderphl
email= paintballlpaypal@hotmail.com
if you need more info or ideas...
thanks
bob

FutureMagOwner
10-16-2002, 06:47 PM
do you happen to have a pic of your angel i can use?

shartley
10-16-2002, 06:56 PM
FutureMagOwner.... do you EVER check your PMs? ;)

FutureMagOwner
10-17-2002, 03:53 PM
lol sorry bout that i never got the pop up thing until bobby pm'ed me for some reason dont worry i got the pic and in fact i think ill attach it right to this!!!

magman007
10-17-2002, 04:30 PM
bobby, i dont think you have to worry about paying some one, most good photo shoppers will do it out of the kindness of their own hearts. I know My hartley did the first ones for free... Mine was done by Patron God Of Pirates on this board...free of charge. If i knew photo shop i would do it. Im sure some one will !

FutureMagOwner
10-17-2002, 05:28 PM
yeah im attempting to put a practice one with the punisher with my autococker in his hands i got the gun in ready to hold the gun but when i made the hands another layer(lassoed both the gun and hands and made them separate layers) they go under the gun im trying to figure out how to get them on top with no luck so far

FutureMagOwner
10-17-2002, 06:17 PM
eh i got it! took alot of work (and a ton of layers to fill up the white:rolleyes: )

heres my practice one i expect yours to be much easier however i need the pic again(just attach it onto the forum this time) because when you aimed me the angel the mouse froze and i couldnt save it(mouse seems to like to freeze alot nowadays)

how you like my first attempt? (i know its kinda rough but the hue satturation etc seem to look good enough not to bother adjusting... especcialy since i dont know how :\)

bobbybobinson
10-19-2002, 12:41 AM
looks nice will attach pic here.
anyway i was just basicly offering freebees up to some kind person not really a payment but a thank you of sorts...

bobbybobinson
10-19-2002, 12:43 AM
slightly better pic

FutureMagOwner
10-19-2002, 07:25 AM
here we go i added your name and your AIM name to it if you want you can take it out

bobbybobinson
10-22-2002, 04:34 PM
thanks man i would like to have aim= or somthing or you could just take the snowboarderphl out. doesnt matter to me but it doesnt make much sense other wise.

shartley
10-22-2002, 04:44 PM
Okay... now if you can only reduce it so that it fits the AO standard of no more than 10-15K (yours is over twice that) we will be cooking with fire. ;)

FutureMagOwner
10-23-2002, 11:11 AM
im in school at the moment with nothing to do but not photoshop when i get home ill shrink it and make the changes

bobbybobinson
12-09-2002, 07:04 AM
did you ever shrink it?
sorry to bother you
im just gettng loads of crap for it being too big.
thanks
phil

shartley
12-09-2002, 07:41 AM
Try this one on for size.... it is just over 10K... well within the limits.