PDA

View Full Version : I need players!-living in orlando florida area!

Automager
10-16-2002, 01:58 PM
Looking for players for PAINTBALL TEAM!!!!!

Im currently looking for players for paintball team Dysfunction, team dysfunction will be a 5-man tourney team...

Requirements:

1. Must own own gun, high end (no spyders, or such)
2. Must have tourney experience, 2-3 at least and must have placed well-1st, 2nd, or 3rd in all.
3. Must be able to give up every other saturday or sunday and or every sat. or sun.-for practice and/or meeting and fundraisers...

In joining the team you will pay $25, or $50 for the team jerseys $50 for pants and jersey....not required but would like team to match...

If you are on a team that is looking for teammates i will talk to you about putting your whole team in if your whole team meets the requirements. To make a full team...

i currently have an animalpaintball.com sponsor

Greg

email: [email protected]
aim: dysfunction1186

56kSomeGuy
10-16-2002, 02:05 PM
Wish I could join. Got to work on the weekends:( .

halB
10-16-2002, 02:51 PM
no spyders or other low guns, because we all know that the gun does the actual playing and iwns the actual games. screw the players, its all about the hardware

:rolleyes:

Automager
10-16-2002, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by halB
no spyders or other low guns, because we all know that the gun does the actual playing and iwns the actual games. screw the players, its all about the hardware

:rolleyes:

no actually i figured a more experienced player would have a good high end gun therefore i would eliminate all ppl like you that complain about that issue, i dont care about what kind of gun you have but no good teams get far with low end equipment....

halB
10-16-2002, 07:09 PM
im not gonna bring up tippman effect or bad company here, i just find it funny when teams always list that as a requirement, and fail to say other more important things. what are your long term goals. is it just you yourself and you want some people to join your team? do you have other people already there? what type of sponsorship is this you have? i think typing all those things would be a better usage of your time then "spyders suxor"

Automager
10-17-2002, 12:12 PM
well i will bring up bad company and tippmann effect, they are very good teams, actually bad company is one of my favorites, but there guns are far superior to any gun that we as regulars can actually get ahold of very easily, if u can then great for you --but i wasnt being spacific, most ppl that own spyders and tippmann's dont have the kind of guns that these pro and amature teams are shooting,,,,,,,thats all i was tring to get at....any ways my teams goals, well i planed on playing in world cup this year-with another team, as a sort of merging but my team had lost 4 players due to mental illness, lack of money, and 1 player, (one our of awesome players) moved....so im planing on playing next year and playing some local stuff, mabey a 3 man or 2 at waynes world, just to get started as a team, and if we can get the money together we will do sunshine state series. and toward the end of the year World Cup 2003. we currently have played to tourneys and placed 1st and second, againt some very good teams, we got first in a tourney that had players from twisted kidz, and Jax-B, and 2nd against some of the same teams

halB
10-17-2002, 05:45 PM
actually bad company use all stock amgs. tippman effects are cheaters though, they got like 5000 dollar tippys (exaggerating, but only a bit)

Automager
10-19-2002, 10:58 AM
well, the spyders that bad company used have alot of center flag stuff on them, well they did at world cup last year, but only like 3 were using the amg's the rest were using like x-tras and EM1's,,,,,,,,,,anyways back to the team

CRASHKING
10-19-2002, 12:16 PM
i'd join but.... i cant drive, dont ever know what is planed for the weekends. havent played in tourney(driving & amount of times i go paintballing are the major cause)

and i own a spyder...cant drive a car cant get a job....

in a year or so i might be able to............i hope to get a c&c extreme :)but that will be after i buy my f-150 :) so um 4 years sound good to you? LOL

halB
10-19-2002, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by Automager
well, the spyders that bad company used have alot of center flag stuff on them, well they did at world cup last year, but only like 3 were using the amg's the rest were using like x-tras and EM1's,,,,,,,,,,anyways back to the team

i think your a bit confused here. they USED to have tricked xtras, but they upgraded to bone stock amgs just cause they wanted teh extra firepower. noone on bad company uses em1s. noone uses em1s

Automager
10-19-2002, 04:16 PM
actually your confused-"well, the spyders that bad company used have alot of center flag stuff on them, well they did at world cup last year, but only like 3 were using the amg's the rest were using like x-tras and EM1's,,,,,,,,,,anyways back to the team"yes i quote my self because look at the boldwell they did at world cup last year