PDA

View Full Version : 3D Autococker Body Model

ZyperioN
10-16-2002, 09:02 PM
Does anyone have an accurate 3D autococker body model? im looking to cut up my friends 2002 body and i need a base model to start with. It needs to be 100% accurate with measurements being perfect cause this will be going on a cocker and we all know how pisses those thigns get when just one little adjustment it off. (i tried to get him to by a mag but believed the hype and now he's paying dearly)

ezrunner
10-18-2002, 10:48 AM
hey,

with the cocker, what cutting
are you doing?

The wgp bodies are 1" wide
and about 2" high. You use
that base measurment and
remove metal from there.

The walls on either side are .150 thick so try not to cut
more than .070 into the side
of the body, and remember that
there are threads in the back
for the IVG.

Are you doing cnc or endmill?

The cad drawing I have is not
a wgp body, it is an aka body
so the bottom of the body has
an extra .10 on the bottom.

-rob

manike
10-18-2002, 11:19 AM
If you scroll down the bottom of the linked page you will find a CAD model of the autococker.

I can also convert it to iges if that is of more help for you.

http://airsoldier.com/~haveblue/tech/autococker/

manike

DTang
10-18-2002, 11:30 AM
paying dearly? Cockers arent that hard...

ZyperioN
10-18-2002, 03:37 PM
Im doing a window between the tubes and some razor-back stuff on the top, i was planning to use a standard hand-wheeled vertical mill do modify my friends body, but if a can find accurate model ill CNC the whole thing. and yeah manike thanx i already found that one on air soldier, do u know if that one is correct, like could it be milled out of a block of Al. as is??? thanx a lot guys, oh an ezrunner, could u send me that merlin body model, i could just removed the .10 from the bottom in CAD. my email is [email protected] . thanx