PDA

View Full Version : If i could be a super hero id be...

AssassN
10-16-2002, 10:41 PM
Awesome man. Id fly arond the world fighting crime according to my awesome plan. And if i saw crminals trying to lie, hurting other people, and making them cry, id haul them off to jail in my awesome van, cuz i would be awesome man.

I would be Drug Free boy. Telling the world of the evils of drugs and all the lives they destroy. OO id take all the druggies, they're getting so high with his needles, and bongs, and sticks made of tye. As i burned them alive i would squeel with joy, cuz id be Drug Free boy

If i could be a super hero id be imigration dude. Id send all the foreingers back to their homes for eating all of our food. And taking our wellfare and best jobs to boot like landscapping, dishwashing, picking our fruit. Id pass a bunch of laws to get rid of their brood, cuz id be imigration dude.

You can make up your very own super hero. If you could who would it be?

If you could be a super hero would you be Justice guy? Making sure peple get waht they deserve, especialy women who lie. Like if a woman left her husbad with 3 kids and no job, to go off and live in Hawaii with some doctor named bob, you could skin them, then drain them of blood till they die Esspecially Bob. Or you could be more suddle, opps i didn't mean to be vague. You could give her mad cow deisease she'd die of the plague. As long as they suffered for their horrible lies, especially bob, then you would be justice guy!

im bored :eek:

Archangel Damien
10-16-2002, 11:22 PM
don`t we have a thread like this already

FooTemps
10-16-2002, 11:31 PM
Archangel, haven't you ever heard that song?