PDA

View Full Version : NES Games

ShooterJM
10-17-2002, 03:37 PM
Hey. I've gotten a new NES now and am buying games again. I know other people have NES's too. Anyone interested in a games exchange type of thread? (ie I have 32 copies of TMNT:2 anyone want one?) I'm just starting to realize if I buy games in groups I'm gonna have duplicates.

FrAuStY
10-17-2002, 03:48 PM
No thanks...I've still got my NES in a box with like 100 games.. and no you can't have any of em. I have Ninja Gaiden if you remember that one.. it roxors!

ShooterJM
10-17-2002, 03:52 PM
Heck yeah, I play that one so much! II was good as well. Remember BattleToads? That was a good game. There really aren't too many I'm actively looking for right now. Just thought if people have spare copies, it's better then buying em off of collectors or babbages at $10-50 a pop.

TecnoRobo
10-17-2002, 07:32 PM
get some of the megaman games ( not the first one, its soooo hard )

and umm contra?
contra is the Pie slinger of all action nes games.

some others to... i love kirby!

Miscue
10-17-2002, 07:35 PM
I liked Zelda, RiverCityRansom, NinjaTurtles Arcade, SuperDodgeBall, Contra I&II, MetalGear, and some others. I think I have them all somewhere... :)

venturesomerite
10-17-2002, 07:54 PM
i ahve always liked a game called peace keepers, and i always found zombies ate my neighbors fun. ill probably think of more. but those are the best to me!!!!!!

Fred
10-17-2002, 09:03 PM
Rescue: The Embassy Mission was cool.. Dragon Warrior, Blades of Steel, RBI Baseball, Baseball Simulator 2k, Techmo Football...

all great games...

Megaman 2 was the best Megaman IMO...

Zelda, Zelda 2, Mario 2 was my fav of that series...

Um...

maybe some more later.

---Fred

wingman898
10-17-2002, 09:25 PM
How do people forget Kid Icarus, Karnov, The Legend of Bayou Billy, and bionic commando? Punch Out anyone? How bout a little Double Dragon or Rygar? Kung Fu? Ten Yard Fight? Kid Nikki? Elevator Action? Finally, you can't forget Ikari Warriors and Rush N attack.

Tony Arrivo
10-17-2002, 09:51 PM
If I sold my NES games i could get an estimated 500 dollars, just in games. Mind you I only have like 20 games. But I could never sell them, they have too much sentimental value :D

MantisMag
10-17-2002, 10:24 PM
omg the memories. wow. gotta love all the mario games on the nes. duck hunt. love shootin them ducks. wanted to shoot the dog so bad though. stupid laughing dog. i'll get you! bubble bobble. castlevania II: Simon's Quest. metroid. ohhhhh yeah. i think it's time to dust off the old nintendo.

ShooterJM
10-18-2002, 08:43 AM
Yeah! Just dusted off Castlevania 1-3 and picked up zelda 1 and 2. Current list of games I'm looking for:

Marble Madness
River City Ransom
Super Dodge Ball
Basewars
Bomberman
Metroid (Mine's missing)
Contra and Super C (missing as well)
Mike Tyson's Punch Out
Megaman 1-6

Think I'll be able to get most of em from a guy at work! :D

Thordic
10-18-2002, 08:57 AM
I used to have just about EVERY NES game ever made on my computer.

Someone I know collected hundreds and hundreds of games, he gave me a CD with them all.

More reliable than the console too. Only problem is computer speed made some games go too fast, the emulator had some built-in thing to slow down the game, but it wasn't perfect.

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-18-2002, 03:29 PM
I got 71 NES games and accessories...if you are interested in buying them PM me or post here :):)

ShooterJM
10-18-2002, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by -=|MystryMoisture|=-
I got 71 NES games and accessories...if you are interested in buying them PM me or post here :):)

Currently first in line! Got a list or do you just want to sell em all at once?

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-18-2002, 05:24 PM
Punchout!
Top gun
super mario brothers X3
gyromite
gauntlet
double strike
friday the 13th
shadowgate
pinball
pro wrestling
the adventures of bayou billy
double dragon
double dragon II
double dragon III
Deadly towers
werewolf
ducktales
target renegade
rush n attack
Metal gear
metal gear: snakes revenge
Ice hockey
twin eagle
megaman II
megaman 4
life force
othelo
jaws
gun smoke
cybernoid
total recall
bomberman
pictionary
the karate kid
vindicators
double dribble
rygar
tiny toon adventures
batman
the adams family
karnov
rolling thunder
shinobi
where in time is carmon sandiego?
teenage mutant ninja turtles: the arcade game X2
super off road
super mario brothers 3 X2
tetris
the rocketeer
robocop2
burai fighter
metal storm
Legend of ZELDA
legend of ZELDA II
tiger heli
godzilla 2
Game genie

I also have some controllers, the game system (needs a new 8-pin connnector) And some SNES games. here are the SNES:

Legend of zelda: a link to the past
final fantasy 3
final fantasy: Mystic quest
super mario all stars
donkey cong country
mario paint
f-zero
beavis and butthead
lemmings 2
super mario world
gradius 3
r-type
donkey kong 2
pitfall

I also have a limited edition Ice blue game boy pocket, a purple game boy color. I will part out SNES games but want to keep NES games a package. If there is one NES game you want and can gimme a good price on I will mabe sell it individually. I am looking for about 70-150 for the whole bundle, so let your offers start rolling :)

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-18-2002, 08:43 PM
UP! and hry up and gimme a response so I have an idea of whethor or not its gonna meet ebay.

ronron2112
10-18-2002, 10:24 PM
Duck hunt anyone....?

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-18-2002, 10:49 PM
Ive got duck hunt if you are lookin forit...got the gun to

FutureMagOwner
10-19-2002, 07:00 AM
jeeez i have like all these games and they all kick butt! i dont have contra though because i used to play it with a kid down the street until he moved :(

RESCUE thats the name of that game that is a really cool game.

my cousin who live about a half a mile away also had or still does have a ton of games too we used to play PUNISHER!!!! over at his house alot

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-19-2002, 08:55 AM
download an emulator then download a contra rom, and play it on your comp.

-=|MystryMoisture|=-
10-19-2002, 11:50 AM
up for the guy who wants to buy my stuff :S

ShooterJM
10-21-2002, 09:23 AM
Sorry man, was busy all weekend. Well I already have two NES systems right now and our other TV is taken up with a PS2. Do you have those advantage controllers?