PDA

View Full Version : I have a question i need answered like asap!!! FOR SCHOOL!!

paintballrulzs
10-17-2002, 07:38 PM
I have a project in one of my classes on a company of my choice. I choose to do AGD for obvious reasons. Well we have to do this assignment in sections and the homework for tonight was to answer the following, but i can't seem to find a website that has any of that information on it. So if someone could point me in the right direction or answer the questions (if you are 100 percent sure) that would be appreciated. Thanks

where does this company get it's material? Foreign imports? What is their reputation with reference to Labor Laws and the rights of workers? Do they permit or support unions?

paintballrulzs
10-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Noone knows where agd products are manufactered or assembled? Wow

Havoc_online
10-17-2002, 08:37 PM
AGD assembles most of thier stuff in house. They contract machine shops close to them in the Chicago area to build the parts. Some parts also come from Europe I believe.

Vegeta
10-17-2002, 08:44 PM
Products are assembled in-house. Materials come from machining shops in the Chicago area.. and things like extreme bodies come from the UK.

paintballrulzs
10-17-2002, 08:44 PM
Thank you. That is great help. So Airgun Designs does not have set workers who manufacture their products, but rather have machine shops make them as they are needed? If that is correct then it wouldn't be agd's say about unions, but the machine company themselves right?

marc
10-17-2002, 09:08 PM
im not all savvy with the words, but i do know that they have employees who assemble some of their products.

paintballrulzs
10-17-2002, 09:15 PM
Ya I forgot about them...DUH! Thanks for all your help guys.