PDA

View Full Version : Got some new stuff

TecnoRobo
10-17-2002, 07:58 PM
Today i got a level 10 for my mag :) im still workin on it to where it wont leak and i think ive almost got it

My brother got a spyder flash today and im very sorry to say but i can pull faster on my mag than on the electro frame

maybe im just not used to the electro frame but i guess your supposed to be able to tap it and it'll fire or something ( im not much on electronic guns... im thinking about getting one but my mags beens so good to me )

anyway that about sums it up

oh yah i got 10 cases of paint to for my field
cant wait to play sunday :)

Kevmaster
10-17-2002, 08:46 PM
jeez! talk about a super turbo de-zil back player! 10 cases for REC?!? i havnt gone past 3 in a TOURNIE!! and i was trying to break 3 at the end

anyways, hte spyder electro triggers do suck. they have way too much play. mag triggers are better

Gitaroo Man
10-17-2002, 09:28 PM
wow 10 cases!? lol, yah i hate the spyder electro frames..

halB
10-17-2002, 09:41 PM
dont worry bout that, i hate electro frames too. i used to think electro frames were the shiznit, but then i bought mine. oh man i stank it up on that thing. and then i tried this kids automag out. didnt shortstroke, and fired that stock frame close to 9 bps first try. damn nice trigger mags have, cant wait till i get mine. its like my fingers know the trigger from a past life.

Curly
10-17-2002, 09:45 PM
I have a feeling he isnt gonna use all 10 cases in one day of rec ball. But that he will use them over a period of time or something.

Tron
10-17-2002, 10:42 PM
I think he ment he bought 10 cases of paint FOR his field.

-Tron

TecnoRobo
10-18-2002, 07:59 AM
yup, thats what i ment tron...

i dont play back anyway, im really small so i play tape :p

zach rumchak
10-18-2002, 03:50 PM
ya a cheap electro frames are crap my impulse trigger is incredibly short but sloppy wait till i get a blade trigger though,oh boy it will rip