PDA

View Full Version : No errant Moderation nor erroneous technical advice for a week!

cphilip
10-18-2002, 09:45 AM
So you will have to ammuse yourselves with something else for a week. :D

I leaving for WC tomorrow. Hope I can check in.

And please watch carefull in tech and see if you can find anything that Black makes a mistake on. I am still trying to find one! :D

Restola
10-18-2002, 10:07 AM
Have a nice trip!

manike
10-18-2002, 10:12 AM
wahoo... I am just in the process of packing. :)

Flying out early tomorrow morning and eventually getting in late on Saturday 10pm ish.

I've hired a convertible mustang for the weeks transport :D hehehe lmao this is gonna be fun, but hate driving in the USA so I have no clue how long it will take to get from Airport to field... They don't do Mustangs with Sat nav and I refuse to drive a compact ;)

Phil can I have your mobile number to get hold of you as I may need to call if am lost and work out where to crash for the firstnight, e-mail it to me if I can. I don't have a hotel and Tom is letting me crash on floor at the AGD 'party' house ;) but I don't have his mobile and remember how often he even switches his mobile on :)

Anyone else who is staying there able to give me an address or contact number?

Can't wait. Anyone want to help me practice donuts in the Mustang ;)

manike

pito189
10-18-2002, 10:18 AM
I'm so jealous of all of you. :(

I would ride with you Manike, I have work and class all next week. I would skip out buy I have a test every single day and two on Friday.

SIGHHHHHHHHHH

cphilip
10-18-2002, 10:21 AM
Sure Simon! we got plenty of room in the camper for the night. We are at this park: http://www.southportpark.com/ its located on down the road from the event about 15 miles on past it on the lake. I think we are in space 31 but look for the big truck! This one...

cphilps big *** truck (http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=488640)

And yes I am compensating for my lact of size! :D

Oh we hope to be in place by like 6-8PM but call my cell and see if we still on the road. I hope not but you never know.

shartley
10-18-2002, 10:36 AM
Drive safe and have a GREAT time. :D I will be with you all in spirit.

wyn1370
10-18-2002, 10:40 AM
hey uncle phil, make sure to check out how simon packs. Beware looking into hoppers, you might get a surprise you wheren't looking for.

manike
10-18-2002, 10:44 AM
Rob, I might have to give you a slapping next time I see you :)

Anyway I am travelling light. I now have ann ER huge bag and will be getting much stuff in USA so won't need to pack so well as for Shatner ball ;)

Did I mention how much I hate packing...

wyn1370
10-18-2002, 10:46 AM
Someone's got to take over making fun of you while I'm not there. I'm just jealous that I can't take head down there.

manike
10-18-2002, 10:52 AM
Rob, what is there to be jealous of?...

1) The fact that I will be at World Cup?
2) The fact I am playing the 5 man competition?
3) The fact I am playing the 10 man competition?
4) My purdy C&C extreme? (yes I know you have one but it leads onto fact 5)
5) The fact I have a paint sponsor for both events?
6) The fact I will be driving a convertible Mustang?
7) The distinguished looks and plummy English accent? which is my secret weapon when it comes to...
8) Scantily dressed women in the warm Florida weather?... is it cold in Detroit yet?

I don't see what you have to be jealous of? ;) :D

manike

wyn1370
10-18-2002, 12:05 PM
I'll only be extrememly jealous after I see the pictures, until then it all sounds like "blah, blah, blah". You know it won't be nearly as fun without me there to trade insults with.

Timmee
10-18-2002, 12:10 PM
manike, just remember to drive on the right side of the road (i.e. the correct side) :D .

manike
Originally posted by wyn1370
I'll only be extrememly jealous after I see the pictures,

Oh... in which case we will try to get pictures on line every day :)

Yeah I wish a lot more of the guys from the Spplat weekend were coming also. A re-union party.

manike

hitech
Originally posted by manike

7) Scantily dressed women in the warm Florida weather?... is it cold in Detroit yet?

manike

Stop it! Your making me jealous! ;) And Yes, I edited the list. ;)

magman007
10-18-2002, 12:17 PM
manike, im assuming you did what i did co come down to chile, pack your hoppers and pods with underwear socks ert? it saved alot of spoace let me say that! but getting the ones out in the bottom, that was a bit of a trick!

manike
10-18-2002, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by magman007
manike, im assuming you did what i did co come down to chile, pack your hoppers and pods with underwear socks ert? it saved alot of spoace let me say that! but getting the ones out in the bottom, that was a bit of a trick!

Exactly... only I didn't have time to unpack before making it to the field ;)

cphilip
10-18-2002, 01:12 PM
Hey Simon, Looks like JJ and Jon will be camping out with us that night too. Just thought I should warn you! :D

Dayspring
10-18-2002, 01:25 PM
In a word-

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

::breathe::

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAHAHA!!!

Originally posted by manike

7) The distinguished looks and plummy English accent? which is my secret weapon when it comes to...
8) Scantily dressed women in the warm Florida weather?... is it cold in Detroit yet?

manike