PDA

View Full Version : RT Parts kit needed by Saturday will pay overnight if you have one

projekt23
10-18-2002, 12:18 PM
I have called every shop in Arizona with no luck at all. If anyone out there personaly has one I am more that willing to paypal you for the cost and overnight shipping.. I have a large game this sunday and my marker is out of order..

If you are in Arizona I will drive to you where ever that may be and even buy you drinks.. :P

I can be reached at mike@londonwestrecords.com
or AIM: Liquidmediamusic

Thank+s

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 12:43 PM
What do you need from the kit EXACTLY...?

projekt23
10-18-2002, 12:48 PM
I am not positive, I have the gun at the local shop and the tech says that just about every Oring needs to be replaced due to the swelling. I have called almost everyonline store and all the shops here in Az and Cali.. so far no one can get it to me be this weekend.. Do you have a spare kit??

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 12:58 PM
sorry, I have some spare rings here and there, but not a whole kit, try and find out what exactly it is that you need:confused:

Thordic
10-18-2002, 01:10 PM
Swollen o-rings in an RT?

That sounds odd, since swollen o-rings are usually a symptom of Co2.

projekt23
10-18-2002, 01:11 PM
Thank you for your time and enery!! I was able to find a shop 4 pages deep in a google search and they are overnighting the package to me today - So all is good!!!

I am going to order a few kits from AGD after this weekend so I never have this issue again.. :P

P:23

wyn1370
10-18-2002, 01:12 PM
If I could get to it in time to make the last overnight pickup, I'd help you out. But as of right now I'll never make it home in time to pick it up and ship her out.

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 01:12 PM
Thordic - you read my mind, lol. That or cheap knock-off o'rings.

projekt23
10-18-2002, 01:17 PM
The valve came off a marker that was a gift to my girlfriend from her brother in North Dakota, He has not used the marker since spring of 2001 (got sponsered by Bushmaster) Maybe the lack of use / oil and the climate change from there to Az... I dunno - I truely hope that is what the problem is anyway. Been on the phone for 3 hours tracking a kit down. Does that make since?

Thordic
10-18-2002, 01:46 PM
Hmm, an old or unoiled o-ring wouldn't seal, but because it was dry and brittle, possibly cracked, not because it was swollen.

The only thing that swells o-rings, basically, is chemical contamination. CO2 will do this, as would using the wrong oils in your gun, or getting various cleaning substances in the gun.