PDA

View Full Version : Automag questions

Automagger44
10-18-2002, 03:15 PM
hey all,...i am a noob to my automag, and i have a question...sinc i dont cock the gun, how does it get air through the gun, and do i have to hold down the trigger when i gas it up or what?????please help me some1.......and please read my other post and it is.....noobie who needs help!!!!!!!!!

Remington
10-18-2002, 03:21 PM
When you screw your tank in you should hear a rush of air up the hose your using and then a click(which is the bolt clicking onto the sear). If you don't hear this rush and/or click, continue screwing in your tank. After it is in turn the knob on your on/off cradle until you do hear the noises. Good luck.

Remington
10-18-2002, 03:24 PM
I guess I misread your signature. I thought it said you have an on/off CRADLE, not a tank. Do you have any pictures of your mag? That would help the most. Or photoshop/Paint it so it gives us the general idea of what your set-up looks like.:cool:

Automagger44
10-18-2002, 03:34 PM
well i dont know what you thought i meant....but my tank doesnt hav an on/off valve...its this thing conncted to my micro line air hose.....ok, here is a pic of my gun........the air hose is under my gun, and th on/off valve is on it..

Remington
10-18-2002, 04:34 PM
I see. Put that on/off cradle into your KAPP Drop Zone and make sure its snug. Then screw in your tank and turn that black knob to you hear the air going up the macroline hose and into your valve. The sear rod should then pop up against the trigger if you've done everything right. Tell me if you got any problems after that.:D :cool:

Automagger44
10-18-2002, 04:41 PM
the on/off cradle is too little to screw my nitro tank into!!!!!!so i dont know what to do....

Remington
10-19-2002, 09:09 AM
Could you take a picture of the nitro tank next to your on/off cradle so I can get an idea of the size comparison? If you still plan on going to your proshop then I suggest you pick up the supplies I linked you last night. Let me know.

Automagger44
10-19-2002, 01:49 PM
i just went to the pro shop and i just left my gun there...thy said they were gonna hook it up for me....there just goinna put an on/off adapter to it and a new elbow....but i got another question.....whch kind of air hose is smaller...macroline or microline????please reply..

Remington
10-19-2002, 02:04 PM
Microline is smaller and is generally not a good idea to use for paintball. Macroline is bigger and much more suited for the kind of pressures that exist with paintball. I've been told that Parker macroline is the best because it is very flexible. Tell me if you have any problems. :D

Automagger44
10-23-2002, 05:10 PM
ok i just got my gun back, and thy put on an on/off thingy where i screw in the tank, thn screw in another knob to make it go into the tank and gas it up,,, i think.....ok after i screw in my tank, do i hav to hold down the trigger and thn screw the knob thing in?????i need help.........please reply remington or anybody....

covadsucks
10-23-2002, 07:19 PM
Hi,
When you screw the tank into that adaptor, make sure the adaptor's on/off screw is out, meaning not screwed completely against the main body of the adaptor. Once the nitro tank has been completely threaded into the adaptor, then you will want to squeeze the trigger so the trigger is set against the frame. Tighten the on/off adaptor screw back against the body of the adaptor and wait till you hear the tank hiss and the trigger pressurize. Let go of the trigger and you should be all set.

Hope this helps some and enjoy the Mag!