PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Fast Playing Tomarrow Prob Wit Lx

Psychotron
10-18-2002, 09:34 PM
ok when i pull the trigger and release quickly its fine when i pull and hold the trigger down gas leaks out but only for like 5 seconds.. what do i do to fix this??????????
plz help me
like it says going paintballing tomarrow need help fast

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 09:38 PM
what type of valve?
what's your input pressure?
did you install the level 10?
have you broken in the O'ring?
list the details of your set-up.

Psychotron
10-18-2002, 10:01 PM
my valve is the classic valve
my input pressure is 850psi
i instaled it
i dunno for sure if its broken in but the bolt slides easier than it did when i first put it on
btw im using middle spring carrier with 2 lines on it and 2 shims
also i tried the longest spring and i cant turn my velocty up high enough for it fo shoot good i think i herd if u have an older mag u need to replace the regulator piston assembly to b able to use the long spring

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 10:18 PM
the cut spring is good. Just to make sure, the leak is coming from the Powertube/down the barrel right?

does the marker leak(down the barrel) when it's just sitting there for a while? If so, you need to go down a carrier.

If not, try taking out a shim(make sure it will still bleed pressure if the bolt stops on a ball) and see if that fixes the problem.

Psychotron
10-18-2002, 10:39 PM
k i tried that now its just a hiss but it keeps on doing it as long as i hold the trigger down once i release it stopds

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 10:49 PM
make sure you shims arent bent.

check the bolt to see if the pin has shifted or changed lengths(it should measure 2.010" from tip of pin to front of bolt)

Psychotron
10-18-2002, 10:51 PM
the bolt slides kinda loosly should i mabe put a smaller carrier in?

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 11:17 PM
that might do it but usually when that's the case you'll hear a leak down the barrel when the marker is gassed up just sitting there.

do you have anything to measure the bolt stem? sometimes that can be the problem.

Psychotron
10-18-2002, 11:29 PM
nope i cant find anything i can measure it with but if its diff dememtion is it a faulth bolt then?

Havoc_online
10-18-2002, 11:37 PM
not faulty, these thing just sometimes happen. if that is the case you could simply loc-tite(red) it back on.

I wouldnt worry about it unless I had something to measure it though, it could very well be something else.

Is the piece that the foamie is sitting on pressed right up against the rim of the bolt(you'll be able to tell how far it can go). you don't have to take the foamie off, just use something to press it so you can see.

Psychotron
10-19-2002, 12:17 AM
k ill check that but i was wondering y i cant use longest spring my velocity wont go up enough fot it to fire right?
ohh also did u ever see a black bumber i have one r they better than the blue ones?