PDA

View Full Version : Quite possibly the best song I have ever heard...

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-19-2002, 10:36 PM
Nirvana - You Know Your Right

It WAS an unreleased song, but they just released it....I think about a week ago. Anyway, I think it is one of the best Nirvana songs. Its like the more I listen to it the more I love it. Too bad Kurt is dead :( .

dansim
10-19-2002, 11:00 PM
hey heeeeey heyyyyyyy heyyyyyyyy heeeeyyyyyy you know your right....repeat i love that song and also i have a fondness for teh new puddle of mudd release she hates me

SHE PIEING hates ME!!

spazzed
10-20-2002, 11:52 PM
This is EASILY one of their best songs... Right up there w/ Smells like teen spirit & Heart-shaped box (as far as radio popularity goes).

Thordic
10-21-2002, 07:50 AM
Yeah, it's amazing that they sat on music this good for so long.

Are you people even old enough to remember Nirvana? :)

Anyway, can't wait for the rest of the unreleased stuff to pop up.

spazzed
10-21-2002, 08:11 AM
From Bleach, all the way to In Utero, I remember them quite well :D Can't forget all the singles, and comp. discs out there...

Hell, Nirvana is in my cd changer right now.

Thordic
10-21-2002, 08:53 AM
Coffey was like 7 when Kurt killed himself :)

spazzed
10-21-2002, 01:23 PM
Funny ;-) Just goes to show the influence they had, and still have.

I was all of 12 when Kurt died :-/

FutureMagOwner
10-21-2002, 02:07 PM
i accualy listened to nirvana green day etc alot with my dad back when i was around 5 ish so i mildy recall kurt and hardly at all the songs unless i hear them in which i get all nostagalicky or however your ment to spell it

CoFFeY[NiTrO]
10-21-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Thordic
Yeah, it's amazing that they sat on music this good for so long.

Are you people even old enough to remember Nirvana? :)

Anyway, can't wait for the rest of the unreleased stuff to pop up.

I'm not old enough to remember all abotu nirvana but I grew up in Seattle and both of my uncles there loved them. So i pretty much grew up with nirvana music.

RetroEclipseMan
10-21-2002, 05:30 PM
Yeah, it's a great song and we can all thank Courtny Love for it not coming out for so long.:D

banzaimf
10-21-2002, 05:50 PM
We were going to play paintball out at Lake Tarbu. We pulled up to the area we were going to play in and one of the guys goes "Have you been listening to The End?" "no" "They found Kurt Cobain, dead" "holy crap!"

Then we went and played paintball.... hmm.... somethings are eeirly the same :-) Although I don't have the 4'x6' Kurt poster in my room anymore.

Webmaster
10-21-2002, 05:56 PM
I thought it was pretty weak - I mean theres a ton of better songs out there - and several nirvana songs better than that...

spazzed
10-22-2002, 11:14 AM
Oddly enough, my dad was the one who got me into Nirvana. I still laugh whenever I think about that, because now he's big into country (Bleh!!!)...

Welp, someone's gotta take the other side of the fence, eh webby? :D

Webmaster
10-22-2002, 11:27 AM
You know - I thought about it abit... While I think on the grand scale its just "OK". I do think compared to most of the drivel being currently produced that its exceptional. After hearing the bad remix of an already bad song by linkin park for the 100th time -this is refreshing!