PDA

View Full Version : Pics of me and my field

magnj
10-20-2002, 07:55 AM
ok ima post some pics of me, some friends and one of my fields, as i scan more pics ill put more up. This is what out woods ball was like last fall, i had my tippy then, since then the field was destroyed by some kids.

magnj
10-20-2002, 08:01 AM
that was of me at this sick little wooden box bunker.
This one is of me running, the next of my buddy with his blue pimped tippy

magnj
10-20-2002, 08:07 AM

magnj
10-20-2002, 08:12 AM
tire bunker/trench

shartley
10-20-2002, 08:44 AM
Looks like you had fun.

I love having my own field too. Are you going to add taller obstacles/bunkers/walls? From what I see, most of what you have is pretty low. On my field, I have a mix of all sizes. It allows a wider variety of play, and shooting positions/angles.

I love your tire bunker/trench… I would put a couple more rows of tires on it personally though. ;) I just lined up a truck (from a friend of mine) for next weekend to go pick up a bunch of tires for our field from Tire Warehouse! I had already lined this up with the owner a few weeks back, just did not set a date. Tires are such a good and flexible material for field use. :D

Good job though.. and never stop making your field better!

If you have not seen pictures of my field, here is a quick shot of what it looked like when it started:

shartley
10-20-2002, 08:45 AM
Here is one current view:

shartley
10-20-2002, 08:47 AM
and one more...

There are many more of it here on AO. These two don't show it in its enirety, but give a good idea of how it looks. And like I said, we will be adding tire bunkers and trenches very soon!

shartley
10-20-2002, 08:49 AM
Looking at the pictures I posed it almost looks like the only thing I have are walls… LOL Well, some of what you see are actually just the sides of bunkers. :D

magnj
10-20-2002, 09:42 AM
thanks, ill get pics of our other fields up later. Nice field u got ther, i liek the car

shartley
10-20-2002, 09:48 AM
LOL Thanks. That is the Bonny and Clyde Mobile! It seems to be a favorite part of the field and brings character to the whole setup.

I look forward to seeing more of your fields.

FalconGuy016
10-20-2002, 02:25 PM
some kids destroyed your field :( ?

magnj
10-21-2002, 03:01 PM
thanks, I got about 3 more, i have to scan em in wednsday,

Yea theese kids would always knck down our tires, and then when there were only a couple of bunkers left it flooded.