PDA

View Full Version : Flatlined rt/ level ten probs. with any input psi.

BajaBoy
10-21-2002, 05:49 PM
ok as some of u know ive had trouble with my rt/levet ten. It works with the stock spring (shortest) but when i go with a spring higher it will have VERY inconsistant veloscity. Anywhere from not comming out the barrel on the 1st shot to 300fps. Now when i got it working with a preset tank i Had to use the short spring but it did break paint. Well now i have a flatline 1000 psi input rt, with a.. 1 or 1.5 cair 2 shims and med spring.

If i put my gun down for ten minutes then come back and try to shoot it i hear the bold reset its self in about 2-3 trigger pulls then it will be fine. But it i had paint in it, it would have shot a ball just out of the breach when it reset.. then the next ball would shoot at 200+ fps and cause a break. PLease help me... i have a really big game comming up saturday and i want to play.

SirVig
10-23-2002, 08:16 AM
In my experience so far, when you have a the first firing problem like you described, it has to do with the carrier being too tight.

My suggestion is to go to a larger carrier (should be snug...not tight). Then use the medium spring, two shims (you can test without shims to make sure it doesnt leak) and crank your velocity a bit. You should be consistent at this point.

I had the same problem with mine and performed the above steps...though, all guns are different.

Vig