PDA

View Full Version : This should be a historic post - The Cobra cPulse -

CobraC
10-21-2002, 11:17 PM
Finally, its not fully done yet, few things to do, reg, front reg, I have a CP lightning drop but its too low with the bulky maxflo.

dansim
10-22-2002, 07:33 AM
um yeah its just an impulse:rolleyes:

wyn1370
10-22-2002, 07:37 AM
historic posts ususally require something really historic.

cledford
10-22-2002, 08:25 AM
Weak - that gun is totally unimpressive. Get, real - it isn't even finished. And did you ever think that this is a 'mag forum? Although we welcome all owners (heck, I own many types of markers myself) do you have to go clogging up the front page with incomplete Smart Parts guns of a very normal nature? Sorry if this seem crappy - but you opened yourself up when you arrogantly suggested this should be a sticky.

Personally, I'm not sure why in 99.9% of the time any of the people who post pics of their guns think that we want to see them - this is a typical case.

My suggestion is that if you haven't down anything unusual to the gun - stop wasting everyone's time. Bolt-on upgrades to over the counter markers are NOT worth posting pics of - unless asked, or unless put into in a pics thread.

If you've done something truly custom, unique, or different by all means start a new thread - otherwise stop begging for attention.

-Calvin :(

AngelBoy
10-22-2002, 05:01 PM
Nice gun. I love imps. And dont even start dissing it cledford. I'm sure we could pick out every little flaw in ur gun, whatever it may be. And he was just joking about the historic post thing. When someone sees a really nice gun and they say "I just creamed my pants" or "i just wet myself" do u really think they actually did?

It isnt the most custom gun or whatever, but its still nice, and someone might be looking for a look they like for their own impulse. And this might just be the look they wanted, and now they know what they want.

EnderWigginPballin
10-22-2002, 05:18 PM
i like the gas-thru-grip. makes the gun noticeably different than other Imps.

Cledford don't be so harsh.

xmetal2001
10-22-2002, 05:33 PM
Note to Self: Never Ever post thread about my markers for fear of flame:p

u guys are mean:(

FreshmanBob
10-22-2002, 06:11 PM
jesus cleford chill out. Talk about flaming, there wasn't even any reason for it. To him he has a nice gun and it is pretty nice, just because he forgot to insert a LOL in his title or something like that doesn't mean you slap him in the face. Maybe 99.9% of the time you don't want to see other peoples guns but that doesn't mean its true for everyone.

yeahthatsme
10-22-2002, 06:38 PM
smell it now smell it good. smell that pie like you should the crust. the top. the (ahh) fill like that:D

http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=486877

hardr0ck68
10-22-2002, 06:45 PM
ehh im 50% with calvin, its pretty much the norm but wouldent be any issue if not for the flamboyant (sp?) title ehh, nice marker im sure its a great setup for you, next time please dont ask to be historic unless its mega important

*ArKfEaR*
10-22-2002, 06:55 PM
Its not really that special, but still no reason to flip out on him.

BTW CobraC look into a shocktech micro or medium drop, i guarantee you will never use any other drop after this.

They drop your tank the perfect lengths depending what size tank you have. I personally shoot a 45/45 AIR with a shocktech micro drop with wdp compact drop. It is pefectly into my shoulder , mad comfy, and i dont even notice it.

paintbattler
10-22-2002, 08:00 PM
nice gun but...
http://www.automags.org/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=483031