PDA

View Full Version : Anybody shoot "Evil" paint?

Rabidus
10-22-2002, 01:39 PM
I was just wondering if anybody has used Evil paint? Is the bore size similar to marbs? I've used marbs for a while and Im going to try out some Evils but I have to wait for the man in brown. Also, has anybody trid WDP domination paintballs? thanks!

Jack Napier
10-22-2002, 01:58 PM
I shoot evil, but when I'm low on cash I shoot the WGP stuff. Evil is the best in my opinion. The pink stuff is really bright and I get a lot of breaks with them. I like the WGP stuff too. The more expensive WGP paintballs are a lot like Anarchy. I'm going to shoot the the WGP competetion paint(cheaper stuff) this weekend. I'll let you know how it goes.

Load SM5
10-22-2002, 02:50 PM
I shot a load of the orange evil and it was great. It shot as good as all the RPS paints and broke a little better than All-Stars.

Rabidus
10-22-2002, 04:52 PM
Im glad i've heard good news fromt these things b/c i ordered a case of each today. Thanks for the info guys.

magnj
10-22-2002, 06:18 PM
ive been looking for the white online, i cant find it. Also the site evil-paintball.com, has no site, its just one page thats like an ad. Hlp me out here lol