PDA

View Full Version : Patron god of pirates im calling you out!

dansim
10-22-2002, 06:04 PM
did anyone besides the nj megameet guys get there ninja lvl 10 stickers???? i still havent seen em i thought you would have brought them to Aone but no.....lol we want stickers damn it!

AssassN
10-22-2002, 06:10 PM
Ei (sp?) e-meiled (sp?) hem (sp?) teoo (sp?) . (sp?)

Ei (sp?) naver (sp?) goet (sp?) mien (sp?) . (sp?)

:( :( :confused: :confused: (sp?) (sp?) (sp?) (sp?)

it would suck to be that dislecsic

dansim
10-22-2002, 06:12 PM
you already are that Dislexic man;)

AssassN
10-22-2002, 06:15 PM
U JERKI DONN"T CAELL MEH TAHT! I AMM DEFFINAETLY NOET DISLECXICTS!;)

yeahthatsme
10-22-2002, 06:26 PM
hahahahahaha(sp?)

magman007
10-22-2002, 06:29 PM
hmmm, i agree, i mean it was cool for him to do it out if his own kindness, but i really would like my stickers... plus you have my home adress

dansim
10-22-2002, 11:35 PM
up...this ninja doesnt have time for chops:(

Patron God of Pirates
01-24-2003, 12:41 PM
And out I am called.

I apologize for not getting most of the stickers mailed. My life was essentially thrown into chaos shortly after A1. Everything paintball was dropped to the bottom of my priority list.

Things are a bit more settled down now. As some of you know I've moved to New Jersey. AO is a restricted site (along with just about every other interesting place on the internet) on the network at my new job. But I've been here for a while now and they like me, so I got the cuffs taken off.

I heard about this thread from a friend of mine who went to A1 with me. Otherwise I wouldn't have thought about it. I still have the stickers and the mailing list which I will get to. I promise. I didn't print all these things so they could sit in my closet. I'd like to tell you I'll do it soon, but between working during the day, trying to get my own business of the ground , looking to buy a house, and traveling 6 hours every weekend to spend time with friends and family....... You get the idea, and that is the short list.

If someone would like to complete what I started and get these in the mail, I'll be happy to send you the stickers and the mailing list. I'll even send stamps an envelopes if anyone would be so kind. Otherwise it is going to take me not having something more important to do.

1stdeadeye
01-24-2003, 12:52 PM
Finally Patron Makes a Return!:p

Where have you been? Are you still living near Toms River?
PM me. We have a mini-AO day on 17 Feb (Presidents Day) at On-Target. You available? You can try out my new X-Mag.

Patron God of Pirates
01-24-2003, 01:09 PM
How's it going? Feb 17th eh? Right now I'm still at the company beach house in Seaside Park.

I'd like to come to the mini AO-Day but I won't be able to give you a definite answer probably until a couple of days out. Is there a thread about it?

PS- I updated my E-Mail addy so you can contact me. The old company no longer exists.

dropkick1
01-24-2003, 01:25 PM
welcome back man i was wondering where u had gotten too, glad things are more settled down, good luck with everything.

ken

1stdeadeye
01-24-2003, 01:28 PM
Oh yeah, I forgot to congratulate you on your Bucs making the Big Game!:D

1stdeadeye
01-24-2003, 01:35 PM
PsychoBaller is organizing it. It is a scenario game about 45 minutes from where you are now. Just straight down route 70!

Here is the link: Mini-AODay (http://www.automags.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62699&perpage=30&pagenumber=1)

dre1919
01-24-2003, 01:53 PM
Glad to hear from you...I was wondering where you got to also. Good luck with the new job and whatnot. If these are all ready to mail out, they just need to be put together and dropped in the mail, I'll help. Send 'em to me and I'll make sure people get them. If you want me to do this, PM me and let me know. You should already have my addy.